Chapter 50

No ones P.O.V

Samantha had left to run some errands and left Valentina to look after the twins. Valentina picks up her phone frantically and dials a number.
"She's gone out." She says.
"You called me at this hour when I'm feeding for what?" Kol says.
"This has gone too far." She says, glancing over at the twins at random times.
"What has gone too far? Remind me again?" Kol says.
Valentina sighs, placing a hand on her hip.
"That she wants to get revenge on my sad excuse of a brother. How tragic. They deserve what is coming for them and I'm not going to be there." Kol says.

A girl chocking and gagging, Valentina heard all from Kols phone.
"Can you keep your food quiet as this is an important matter." As soon as she says that, Kol snaps her neck.
"Happy?"
"Very, now we can continue." Valentina says.
"Listen, understand where she's coming from. How would you feel, if you were forced into an arranged marriage, got cheated on, turned into a vampire, spent 1000 years running from a vampire family, found them again. And oh wait. Got killed. They use you as collateral damage, you know are pregnant by one of them. And you had there kid. Tell me what you would do?" Kol states.

"Children are innocent." Valentina begins.
"Not Mikaelsons." Kol says.
"But they can work something out, making him forget that he has children. Children is something that he at least longed for, right?" Valentina states. Kol is silent.
"My point exactly." Valentina says.
"In all fairness, Elijah will care more about Klaus' child then his own. So she's doing them a favour." Kol mumbles. The cry from the twins led to Valentina walking over to them, cooing them.

"You're siblings Kol. You'll allow them to walk willingly to their death. You're blood. You're family." Valentina begins, "I know sooner or later you'll go back to them."
"Honestly, I don't care. She's doing me a favour. Klaus needs to get what he should get."

.............................................................................

"Anyways I need to go now." Kol says before hanging up. Clap. Clap. Someone was clapping behind him.
"Well done brother." Klaus says, "she's the key to leading us to Samantha."
"You do realise you're going to forget about this sooner or later right." Kol says.
"I shall write it down then." Klaus replies.
"The writing will come off. NIKLAUS you do not realise how powerful she has become. Instead of making her weaker, you have made her stronger." Kol responds.

"So she has my niece and nephew." Klaus says.
"A niece and nephew you'll never see." Kol replies.
"You'll take me to them." Klaus says smiling.
"No, you'll be to dead to see."
His eyebrows furrow as he's looking at his brother confusingly.
"Samantha." Klaus whispers. A loud chuckle erupts as she slowly comes out from Kol's body like a snake shedding its skin. Klaus takes a step back frantically, his breathing increasing rapidly before he calms himself down.

He stands up straight and firm, pressing his lips into a line.
"Enough with the silly antics Samantha. If you came here to kill me. Do it already!" Klaus bellows, his voice echoing across the room.
"Me killing you, is like giving you mercy. You'll have a slow miserable death Klaus and this i haven't even started on how I'll finish you." Samantha snarls. Klaus gulps.
"And you ought to kill the father of your children. Come on Samantha. I thought you had class." Klaus chuckles. He reaches for his bottle of whisky and hurls it at Samantha. Samantha raises her hand causing the bottle to turn to Klaus.

Klaus' eyes widen with shock. "You really think I don't about this trick, Niklaus." Samantha whispers. Samantha intimately sharpens the bottle, pretending to throw it, causing Klaus to flinch. Samantha chuckles.
"I could but I won't." Samantha says placing the bottle back down. Klaus' eyes turns into a menacing yellow. Samantha's however, turns into a roaring red.
"If you want a fight. You're asking for one." Klaus snarls before running up to Samantha. He grips by her hair punching her in the stomach before kicking her off. Samantha chuckles.

"Oh it doesn't work like that anymore." Samantha grins. She rolls her head, mending her neck.
Samantha bears her fangs before running to klaus and biting his arms. Klaus shrieks and groans. His forehead creates a river of sweat. "Why cant I breathe properly! What have you done to me?" Klaus snarls. Samantha throws her head back with laughter. "that is what my bite does. Normally it would've killed you within seconds but did you really think i'll give you a quick death." Samantha whispers.

"You bitch!" Klaus spits. He looks at Samantha while his eyes slowly fade into yellow. "As a bitch, I came here to let you know that I have speeded up Hayley's pregnancy and she should be experiencing contraction as we speak. Continue pissing me off and I might not allow you to make the birth. That would be a shame, wouldn't it?" Samantha grins. Klaus presses his lips into a thin line, holding himself back from saying things that could lead to his death. Samantha waves her hand and the bite wound on Klaus is healed.

"Were you expecting a thank you?" Klaus questions, slowly getting up. "No, you're too stubborn to give me a thank you and after everything that will happen, you would regret thanking me." Samantha grins again.

"What games are you playing Samantha?" Klaus growls. Samantha takes a step forward, she crosses her arms while looking at Klaus calmly. Too calm for Klaus' liking. "Lets just say Niklaus that i am simply finishing something that you have started. Can't tell you all the detail because that would ruin the suspense, wouldn't it Klaus?" Samantha grins again before exiting and leaving a bewildered Klaus. 'Let the games begin' Klaus thought to himself before leaving and making his way to Hayley.

A.N

I just thought to give you guys a small update before facing my exams. My exams are slowly approaching and finishes at the end of November, sorry for the long wait. Thank you for all the good luck it really means a lot, so thank you. xxxxx