Chapter 53

Sweat dripping down her face, her head shaking uncontrollably. She finally opens up her eyes and takes deep breaths.
"Come out now Hayley!" His voice boomed everywhere. She quickly cropped her daughter and she made her way behind the door.
"Stay away from us!" She shouted. She stumbled over a log but quickly stacked herself and cradled her baby.
"I won't ask again!" His voice echoing everywhere.
"Get away from is Klaus!" She responded.

The door suddenly broke open, his dark figure appeared. "Give me my daughter."
"She's mine too Klaus." Hayley whimpers. A bitter chuckle followed after Klaus' speech.
"I think you're mistaken. I gave you full protection while you were carrying my child but now she's born, my need for your presence has disappeared." His lips pressed into a thin line, his eyes flicking between yellow and dark orange. Before she knew it, she placed her daughter down and anxiously looked into Klaus' eyes.
"You have just willingly walked to your death," he said with a smug smile.
"Kl....Klaus can't we talk about this." Hayley stutters.
"No." Klaus responds quickly before his hands pierced into her chest.

Why is this happening?" She whispers, her thoughts were interrupted when a silent cry erupted from the cot. She couldn't believe these dreams were happening. Maybe she's just hallucinating, ever since she became a hybrid these dreams kept recurring. It wasn't until then she felt the woosh from the wind and a thin white paper next to her.

Do you really think the ruthless Klaus Mikaelson cares about you. His name that quakes fear to everyone, that Klaus Mikaelson is ready to be a father? He doesn't care about anything. How long would it be until he doesn't care about you or your daughter. If I was you, I WOULD LEAVE.

Hayley's breath quickened. 'Who the hell wrote this,' she thought to herself. She knew she wanted her daughter to have a normal life but that was something that she wanted to talk to Klaus about. But Klaus can be unpredictable, he likes everything his way. And now that he has pissed of Samantha, can Hayley really endanger her and Hopes life.

—————————————

Klaus walked down the streets of New Orleans trying to take a fresh breath of reality.
"I never thought I would see the Klaus Mikaelson so vulnerable in the streets of New Orleans." A voice said.
"And I never thought that I would see the famous billionaire Lucien Castle ever come to New Orleans." Klaus smugly says. His face then stretched into a smile as he pulled his old friend in for an embrace.

"Now as much as we can catch up now, I would love to have a drink first because I am parched." Lucien says. Klaus chuckles again before leading Lucien into the bar Roseau's. "Gosh, I always hated this city." Lucien says.
"And I've always never asked for your opinion yet here you go again with another one."'Klaus responds, slowly bringing the glass to his lips.

"So, how's the family?" Lucien asks.
"Ok I guess apart from the fact we have a long lost sister who claims that she is a Mikaelson. Emphasis on sister." Klaus says.
"Oh God, another Mikaelson." Lucien says pretending to be hurt.
"There's always a lot of us. Some come in surprises and other comes in coffins." Klaus responds.
"Oh gosh, if I ever have to hear again about the awful, dreadful coffin boxes that you have made for your siblings, i think I'll kill myself." Lucien says. Klaus' laugh echoes everywhere. "You were always so dramatic Lucien." Klaus
mutters.

"Well, I was friends with Shakespeare." Lucien replies. Klaus smiled again baring all of his teeth. "So would you like to tell me why you are here?" Klaus questions.
"I'm here because I have something to tell you." Lucien says.
"What?"
"Our fate lies with in your hands." Lucien says rolling his eyes.
"What are insinuating?"
"Over the years, we have seen what happens when an original dies. Their whole sire line dies with them. So much threats and people who are actually seeking your death has increased and as your 'children' we feel uneasy." Lucien says.

"If anyone is fearing death, they can just visit me." Klaus responds calmly.
"As entertaining as that sounds, I'm afraid a new threat has appeared. And if it was me, and I had everyone's fate in my hands. I would come to see this." Lucien says. Klaus then grabs him by the neck and pulls him to the nearest wall.
"Lucien the last of the white oak was destroyed when we killed Samantha. So as your sire and your fate lies within my hands, I suppose you would tell me if any white oak was found." Klaus says cocking up his eyebrow.
"I could never risk that but this, sire, is something that you must see and I would also invite Elijah."

It wasn't long until Klaus detached his hands from Lucien's throat and texted Elijah to
meet him somewhere. "Where is it that you're taking us?" Klaus questions.
"Just tell him to go to the biggest penthouse in the city." Lucien says.

                    ————————————

While Hayley had those nightmares, Samantha slept like a baby. She slept even more good knowing that she would get revenge. Samantha quickly said her goodbyes and made her way to a building.
"Samantha I...." the person began speaking.
"Shut up loverboy." Samantha smirks before smashing her lips. It wasn't long until there clothes were on the floor and you already know what happens next.

"Want to tell me what that was about." The voice said.
"I just really needed it I've been very stressed out Layton."She says.
"Want to talk about it?" Layton says.
"Maybe next time, let's just enjoy each other's company." Samantha says while placing her head on his chest and breathing in his scent.
"Wow you must have had a real stressful day." Layton smirks.
"Well, I just did say that." Samantha says before kissing his lips again.