Chapter 7

I turn around and see I'm in a different environment. It was all cold so cold.
"Where am I?" I say.
"You're in the other side love." A voice says.
"The other side?" I say.
"You died and now you're in the other side love." A voice said this voice was familiar. I turn around to see Kol.
"Kol!" I say while running to hug him.
"Samantha." He says. I never minded Kol sometimes. He did understand me.
"How are you here." I ask.
"Jeremy Gilbert." He says.
"Elena's brother." I say and he nods.
"How are you here?" He asks.
"Your brothers used me as a bargain and watched me die." I say.

This place was just the same as it was in my human life.
"Oh no." Kol says.
"Oh no what?" I say.
"If you're dead then my mother will be alive." He says.
"That was the whole point of the bargain when I died they would unleash the Esther in me." I explain.
"Did my brothers know this." He says.
"I don't know and I'm glad that Esther is back since she created those abominations she will end them." I say.
I can never forgive them for what they did to me.

"I guess Elijah is a widow." Kol says and I laugh at the comment.
"I need to bring you back."Kol says.
"Why?" I say.
"My mother will become indestructible and that can happen." He explains.
"Why should that bother me." I say.
"When she becomes indestructible you're the only person that can kill her." He says.
"So they need me again." I say.
"Yes." Kol replies.
"1st they needed me as a bargain and now they need me as a hero." I say.
"I know you won't forgive my brothers and I do understand that but maybe you should teach them a lesson." Kol says.

Sometimes Kol is just the person you need. He's just so understandable.
"What lesson would this teach." I say.
"That you are invincible and can never die. Because you resurrected yourself. It would show them that you can't be killed and you are the one that can since you were their the bargain they will now your bargain." Kol says.
"You are very smart." I say, "I now can be the one that will use them even to the death of them." I say.
"When you do kill my brother please resurrect me so I can attend this funeral." Another familiar voice says.

I turn around and see another Mikaelson - Finn.
"You just had to come here brother." Kol says to Finn.
"My brothers will deserve the punishment that Samantha will give them." Finn says.
"Mother is probably resurrected by now." Kol says.
"She'll resurrect us soon." Finn says.
"When she does you do know she'll put us in witch bodies." Kol explains.
"If you are resurrected who will resurrect me." I say.
"We better get started before mother takes us." Finn says.
"Samantha lay down and close your eyes." Kol says as he begins mumbling a spell.

Elijah's P.O.V

"A toast, a toast to our family finally having peace." Klaus says.
"Klaus this is not peace, you used a girl as a bargain." Hayley says.
"So did Elijah." Klaus says.
"Elijah and you. I'm ashamed of you also. I thought you were the noble one." Hayley says which brought a sting to my heart.
"It's all over and done with." Klaus says.
"Is it really." A voice says. We all turn around.
"Mother," Klaus says.
"My two sons, where is your sister." She says.
"Here." Rebekah says.

Since when did she come. I guess it really is a family reunion without Finn and Kol may they rest in piece.
"I'll go and get dressed." Mother says while walking out of the room.
"So mother is back which one of you bastards murdered Samantha." Rebekah says.
"It's a long story." I say.
"If I don't find out who murdered my best friend then you won't see what will come for you." Rebekah threatens.
"Klaus and Elijah bargained with the Guerrors that if they left the city they could take Samantha to pay back the witches. A witch killed Samantha and they just stood there and watched." Hayley explains.

Rebekah stands frozen for a minute. "But Samantha is technically an original so she is unkillable." Rebekah says.
"They had the white oak stake." Klaus says.
"The last white oak stake." I say.
"So the white oak stake is forever gone let's have a toast to that." Klaus says. Everyone ignores him.
"Klaus is that all you care about, you set this girl up, got her killed and now your celebrating because the weapon that could kill you is gone and was drove inside her heart." Hayley says in anger.

This is all my fault, if I did help Samantha then Hayley wouldn't be mad at me. We could be together. Guilt is rushing through my brain. Her last words were indirecting me. 'Why would you do this to me, Why would you do this to me.' Why did I do this to her. Samantha please forgive me. This is all my fault. I played her she undaggered me and put my brother in unconsciousness. She did that for me and I did nothing for her. I betrayed her. I used her. I am the reason for her death and now she probably is in the other side waiting for me.

With our mother back, I have to be cautious because all mother had ever want to do to us is kill us. Samantha's death lead to her resurrection. When ever mother is back, something bad happens and we need to trick her into believing Hope is dead. I walked out in the balcony looking down at New Orleans at night. This city was our home once and now we're on the verge of getting it back. The witches have turned against us and we have no allies. A moment later I felt a presence near me. I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes. "Hello Elijah, we meet again."