Chapter 12

Samantha's P.O.V

How does Esther even know about the doppelgänger? I forgot she was in the other side and saw everything. I'm begging that Elena doesn't attend this ball. Everyone know that she probably will. Elena wants Klaus dead like dead dead. The doppelgänger blood is what made the first vampires. If Esther wants them dead. She's going to want me dead. Now I need to follow her every move. And I will not eat or drink here to be cautious. "You look beautiful tonight." Elijah says knocking me completely out of my thoughts.
"You don't look too bad yourself." I say.

"Well I was hoping for something like you look handsome." Elijah says. I roll my eyes while laughing.
"Elijah do me a favour." I say.
"Yes what is it." He says.
"Don't eat or drink anything tonight." I say.
"But why." He says.
"Don't worry about that and warn your siblings too." I say.
"Samantha are you ok today." He says.
"Yes. Do I have your word." I say.
"I don't know." He says and I sigh at him.
"If you trust me warn your other siblings and don't drink or eat anything tonight. Mostly from your mother." I say.

Before I knew it Elena arrived. I need to rush over to her.
"Hi Saman-" she begins.
"Elena what are you doing here?" I say.
"Esther invited me more like begged me." She explains.
"You need to leave." I say.
"Why?" She replies.
"Esther is up to something and she's planning on using you to make it happen." I say.
"I know she's planning on killing Klaus." She replies.
"Don't you know what will happen is Klaus is dead." I say.
"What would happen?" She says.
"Every vampire he has turned will die with him." I say.
"You're bluffing." She says.

That's typical Elena. Stubborn. She walks past me and goes to find Esther. I need to follow her. Esther and Elena go into one of the rooms in the house. I look around and follow them.
"Can't they hear us outside." Elena asks.
"No, I'm using sage to keep our chat private." Esther explains.
Oh shit. She's using sage. I quickly did a spell to make sure that only I can hear too.
"So you're hear to help me kill Klaus." Esther says.
"I kind of figured that out." Elena says.
"I need your blood to bind my children all together." She says.

Oh crap. I knew something was off when she was talking about being a family again.
"What do you mean bind them together." Elena says.
"I used the petrova doppelgänger blood to make the 1st vampires now I'm going to need it to kill the 1st vampires." She says.
"I.. I thought we were only killing Klaus." Elena says.
"You see Elena I have created abominations. They need to all die." She says.
"But what about Elijah and Samantha." Elena says.
"Samantha can't die yet until I destroy the bond between us." Esther says.

That little bitch. "What bond." Elena says.
"When I created those vampires the ancestors made sure that when I died that all my strength was given to Samantha. When Samantha died I was resurrected. Now if I was to die Samantha wouldn't and would have much more power. If Samantha died I will die with her again." Esther explains.
"All you've wanted to do is kill your kids don't you love them." Elena says.
"Of course I love my children but I have created them into the abominations and the monsters that they are. Samantha was never my child she was just the girl who married Elijah who I would never call daughter." Esther says.

I always knew that Esther doesn't like me but the only affected me when I was human but now, I actually don't give a fuck about what she thinks about me.
"May I have a drop of your blood." Esther says.
"What for?" Elena says.
"I will drop your blood on my children's wine glasses and they will drink it when I make a toast. Then I'll link them together so when I stab the white oak stake through Finns heart. They all die". Esther says.

I can tell their conversation has finished so I quickly leave before she got suspicious. I walk over to Elijah and he was busy talking to someone else. "Elijah can I talk to you in private." I mouth to him. Now I need to warn Rebekah but the crowd was blocking me then I lost them. I couldn't see Elijah anymore and I can't find any of the Mikaelsons.Esther's speech began oh shit I'm screwed. How am I going to warn them? "So everyone lift up your wine glasses as we celebrate this evening." She says. Celebrate this evening my ass.

The crowd becomes less packed and everyone brings the wine glasses to their lips. I finally spot Elijah and he had already taken a sip with Elena next to him. Now he won't believe me if I tell him about Esther's plan. "Elena can I talk to you in private." I say. She nods and walks over my way.
"What were you and Esther talking about?" I ask.
"She was telling me about how she wants this evening to show how mum she loves her kids." Elena lies.
"Tell the truth Elena." I say, "And don't lie to me again." I say.

She pauses and looks at me. "Esther used my blood to link the Mikaelsons together and to kill them all." She explains.
"I already knew that I just didn't want you to lie to me. Like you always do." I say.
"If you already know. Why didn't you tell Elijah." She says.
"I overheard your conversation and before I could tell Elijah he was talking to people and I lost him through the crowd." I say.
"So how are you going to him." Elena says.
"Tonight." I say.
"And bye the way this is the first time you haven't drank alcohol or wine." Elena says.
"It's complicated." I say.