Chapter 14

Elijah's P.O.V

"So you hid Elena in exchange for us to end the spell that Esther's creating." Stefan says.
"Yes." I say.
"In that case no. You leading us into a suicide mission here's an advice why didn't you listen to Samantha." Damon says. Guilt rushed through my head.
"If you can't stop Esther lure Samantha back. Or Rebekah wouldn't mind starting her work early." I say.
"What work will Rebekah be starting on Elena?" Stefan asks.
"You out of all people should know how badly Rebekah despises Elena and ever since Elena stabbed Rebekah with a dagger well you can clearly imagine what she intends to do." I say.

"So fix this now." I continue and walk out of the Salvatore. Amateur vampires. I have spent a 1000 years trying to get this family together and it shall not be ruined because of our mothers despite to our kind. I should be calling Klaus right now. Oh looks like he's calling me. "Niklaus." I say ok the phone.
"So while I was at home with mother and she had left with Finn. What was you doing exactly." He says.
"Trying to find out if Samantha was right." I say.
"And is she correct brother." He says.

I pause for a minute. "Well brother is that wife of yours right." He says.
"Well, I had a talk with Elena Gilbert." I begin.
"The doppelgänger. What has she got to do with this." Klaus says.
"The blood of the doppelgänger is what helped us turn into vampires and since a fraction of the doppelgänger runs through our veins. It's obvious that's what mother used to link us together." I say.
"So you are telling me that Samantha is correct." Klaus says.
"She most certainly is brother." I say. I doubted her and now she's gone.

"So Elijah, What are you planning to do as we spend our last few hours on this earth. Not to mention that mother is probably using Finn as a sacrifice. And even though Samantha is an original she didn't drink the doppelgänger blood. Which leads me to thinking how did we drink the doppelgänger blood?" He says.
"The ball." I say.
"The ball." Klaus repeats.
"Samantha had warned me not to drink or eat anything and when mother had a meeting with Elena. She dropped Elena's blood in the wine classes that was given to us." I say.

"And we drank it she completed a spell, linking us together. We're probably all linked right now." He says.
"We are linked it's obvious mother is using Finn and Finn knows he's being sacrificed, since he has always despised our nature." I say.
"How is mother going to channel that much power." Klaus says.
"Mother used to know a person from the Bennet bloodline and she taught mother most of the spells. It's quite clear that she's channeling a Bennet witch." I say.
"But Bonnie can't channel that much power." Klaus says.
"But Bonnie isn't the only Bennet is she." I say.

"Great Mother Bennet is back in town." Klaus says.
"Niklaus this isn't the time for sarcasm. Warn Kol. He causes the most chaos." I say.
"Kol is out to have a drink." He says.
"Tell Kol to come home now. We are now vulnerable if Kol does one wrong move he could be daggered." I say.
"I might aswell follow him." Klaus says.
"That is the most appropriate solution do it as quickly as possible. Our brother can mean well but end up harmed." I say.
"For a moment I thought you were talking about me." He says.
"Bye Niklaus." I say while hanging up.

Samantha's P.O.V

"What Damon?" I say while answering my phone.
"Elijah has Elena." He says.
"What do you mean Elijah has Elena." I say.
"Well not technically, Rebekah has Elena and there's a possibility that Rebekah is going to hurt Elena." He says.
"Why does Elijah have Elena." I say.
"The Mikaelson Mother is planning to kill all her children today. Elijah black mailed us." Stefan explains.
"Black mailed you guys to do what." I say.
"He said that if we lure you back then."
I cutt him off by saying, "I'm not coming back." I say.

"He said to lure you back or to stop his mother." He says.
"Listen Stefan, I don't care if his family dies, you know that if Elena was to die I can bring her back in a heartbeat." I say.
"I don't want Elena to die in the hands of Rebekah Mikaelson." He says. Well that is understandable.
"Where's Bonnie?" I ask.
"Bonnie said she's having a meeting with Esther and her mum." He says.
"The Benetts are having a meeting with Esther. Do you not know what that means." I say.
"What does this mean exactly?" Damon says.

They're in a lot of shit right now. "Back in the day, Esther was friends with a Benett witch and she helped to create the Original vampires." I say.
"Right." Stefan says. I wonder how they switch phones so quickly.
"Esther is channeling the Benett bloodline." I say.
"How do we stop this channeling." Stefan says.
"Since they're now linked, dagger one of them and we are buying sometime and Rebekah won't be able to hurt Elena." I say.
"Alaric is at the bar he's got the dagger and Kol is there. Same as Klaus." Stefan says.

How is this going to work with Klaus there. "Tell Alaric to stall Kol outside and dagger him and this will give Elena a few seconds to escape. If she finds the way out." I say.
"But how do we stop Esther channeling the Benetts." He says.
"You're not going to like this." I say.
"Samantha." He says, urging me to continue.
"The only way to stop Esther channeling them is if you kill a Bennett. Preferably, Bonnie's mum." I say.
"But Bonnie has only met her mother." Damon says.
"She won't be dead unless she has vampire blood in her system." I say.