WiFi's Down (no ship)

Hi guys! This is my first fanfic, so don't judge. I got this prompt from the first prompt book of BBCanimefangirl.

Please check her out! Note's at the bottom. 

All of the different sides were chilling in the living room in the morning whilst having a Disney Marathon when they felt the familiar tugging which indicated that Thomas was summoning them. Within seconds, they were in their typical spots and facing Thomas who was looking at them sheepishly.

"Hey guys. I've got some bad news..." This had perked all of their interest. Well, not Anxiety's since he always assumed the worse. Out of the 4 sides, 3 looked curious and 1 was panicked.

"Thomas, would you care to elaborate on your predicament?"

"Shall I slay a dragon witch?"

"What can we help ya with, kiddo?"

Anxiety stayed huddled in his corner, most likely listing the many possibilities of how the world was ending.

"Well. The WiFi is down for the day."

Horrified gasps escaped their lips (Anx's was especially loud, tumblr is his life). Roman, being the dramatic person that he was, began whining out loud about not being able to listen to Disney songs or watch Steven Universe online. Logan looked disappointed that he wouldn't be able to do any research for the day. Patton was pouting at the loss of not being able to view cute pictures of puppies (A/N: we all get a bit dramatc when the WiFi is out, right?)

Thomas apologised and relayed to them that it would be back up the next day. With the cold comfort provided, the traits sunk back down into the mindscape with varying dramatic sighs.

~2 hours later~

The traits had all decided to play board games but that could only keep them occupied for so long. In the end, Logan and Anxiety played chess together (Anx was surprisingly good) and Patton and Roman baked cookies in the kitchen. About halfway through the chess game, they heard Roman begin to sing 'Whistle While You Work' from Snow White. Logan elegantly rolled his eyes while Anxiety covered his ears in exasperation, because of course Princey couldn't go even a day with Disney. Patton just grinned.

"I was resetting my password for Facebook last night. It told me it had to have at least eight characters, so I put 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves'!" (A/N: am I the only one who actually finds Patton's jokes funny?) Quiet giggles escaped the two representatives of the right brain that were contagious enough to spread small smiles across the faces of the left brain representatives. After a high five, Patton and Roman went back to tend to their baking.

~About an hour later~

"Ughhhhhhhh, this is disastrous!"

"We get it, Sir Sing-a-lot. No WiFi is terrible, but what's worse is having you whine when I can't listen to my music." Roman just decided to ignore that comment but not before an idea popped into his head.

"That's it! We should sing! Karaoke!" Before the prince could begin setting up anything, Logan decided to step in.

"It may provide a satisfactory time-killer, however, would we not need backing tracks to perform such an activity? To provide backing tracks, one would need WiFi, would they not?" At this, the fanciful side visibly deflated. He was about to open his mouth to whine again but not before Anx interrupting him.

"Nah man, I've got a keyboard upstairs. I don't mind playing. I'm bored anyways."

"You can play keyboard, kiddo?"