Sappy (OT4 - Poly)

Ship: Poly (as in all the traits, established relationship)

 You guys wanted sappy Logan, so here it is! It's fluffy, as a kind of apology for the last time I tricked you guys, haha. 

Oh, right. GUYS, I RECENTLY CREATED A SNAPCHAT ACCOUNT, SO IF YOU WANT TO FRIEND ME, THE NAME'S 'heathers-trash'. 

Note is at the bottom!

Despite Logan's adamant claims of emotions being the bane of his existence, once he had been given the opportunity to embrace his own romantic emotions, he took it as often as possible. Behind the cool, calculated expression, Logan was immensely romantic. As in, he could probably be the romantic trait if he so wanted (which he didn't). 

Today was probably a good example of that. Thomas had recently been overworking himself, his eye bags and dark circles becoming more prominent, which forced the traits to convince him to take it easy for a while. So deciding to take his trait's advice, he decided to sleep for the whole day (A/N: something I wish I could do), he let his traits take it easy as well. 

After a quick discussion, they decided to leave late in the afternoon to enjoy a picnic dinner at the park so that they could camp out and stargaze when night fell (the stargazing was mainly Virgil's idea). Patton had insisted on packing the picnic basket whilst the others did whatever preparations necessary. 

Halfway through the packing, Patton called down the hall.

"Loves! What fillings do you want in your tacos?" 

"Anything," was the chorused reply.

"Aww! C'mon! Let's taco 'bout it!" 

A few quiet chuckles were muffled behind the logical and anxious traits' doors but were overpowered by the boisterous ones that came from the fanciful trait's room. The three traits opened up their doors and leaned against the doorways, smiles all plastered to their faces after seeing the goofy grin directed at them.

"Anything will be fine as long as you're making it," Virgil confirmed. Nods came from Roman and Logan which made Patton's eyes sparkle.

"I get it! Now all of you, stop being so adorable! Go back to prepping!"

"Okayyyyyyy." You wouldn't expect Logan to respond so childishly as well, but he did. He really did. 

~timeskip to the afternoon where they've just arrived at the park cause I only inserted this scene for extra fluff and for the pun~

Pongo (A/N: am I the only one who finds it adorable that Thomas named his car??) was parked just outside the park where it was open spaced, filled with grass and several towering trees. Patton and Roman had literally jumped out of the car the moment it was parked (thankfully it was Virgil who was behind the wheel and neither of the overly excited traits), leaving behind the highly amused left-brain traits. 

By the time Logan and Virgil had caught up, the picnic blanket had already been laid out and the camping gear had been settled next to a tree base. 

In a gentlemanly manner, Logan took Virgil's hand into his own and pulled him down onto the blanket. The two right-brain traits immediately dragged them into a snuggle pile, their bodies all in an organised chaotic mess. 

"...y'know, I love you guys and all, but I don't want and eating our food. I'm hungry."

The three traits all shared a laugh at the youngest's neediness but decided to listen to him and sat up to eat their tacos. As expected, they were delicious cause Patton made the best food. No arguments there.

They chatted about everything and nothing at the same time. They chatted about Virgil's catlike tendencies (which he hissed in disagreement to, only proving their point further), recent spotting of dogs (which Patton never hesitated to take control of Thomas so he could pat them), Roman's recent huge barrage of ideas (including the costume changes) and Logan's book of constellations (which they would probably be using for the stargazing). They chatted about pointless things but didn't really notice at all, since they were just embracing the warmth they felt from passionate fire underneath their boyfriends' eyes everyone a topic they enjoyed was brought up. They quietly soaked up the adorable laughter that was elicited at the jokes and stories told. They secretly watched their loved ones with affectionate gazes, upward curled lips and subconscious hand holding or hair stroking.

Numerous times, Logan expressed his excitement for the stargazing since he loved how something so scientifically complex could be so beautiful. All in all, they were eagerly awaiting for night to come. But not before enjoying the mix of colours filling the sky at sunset.

They all watched in awe at the flurry of colours that shifted constantly in the sky. The colours ranged from magnificent oranges to royal purples, amber yellow to coral peach.

But Patton really couldn't resist making a pun.

"I'm feeling peachy right now!" He burst out with a look of pride covering his face.

The others shook with badly hidden giggles, trying their best not to show that they liked the pun. But Patton saw through it all and let his smile widen into a bright grin before throwing himself over his lovers. They cuddled and snuggled into each other again without interruptions, short kisses being exchanged. They hadn't even noticed the sky turn navy blue until they heard a gasp escape Virgil's lips.

Looking up, they saw the stars twinkling over them, like they were enjoying the romantic show. They all laid back comfortably on the blanket, pointing out constellations and shooting stars but mainly just staying in silence to marvel at the light populated sky.

Stretching his stiff joints after sitting still for too long, Patton noticed that Logan wasn't staring at the stars but instead, thoughtfully at them.

"A whole sky full of stars and you're looking at us, darling?" He teased, which gained the attention of two other traits who had previously been looking for Orion's Belt.

Shaking his head, Logan let his lips tug up into a fond smile and he dropped the formal speech, which he did considerably often around them.

"I was trying to think of something cute to say, but I couldn't think of anything cuter than all of you."

A minute of silence passed over them before Roman whined.

"I'm supposed to be the romantic one!"

Yeah, I actually did fluff this time round.

So how was my first time writing Poly? Good? Bad? Lemme know!

I had no idea where I was going with this and I honestly don't like it, but you guys are gonna have to deal with my terrible writing anyways.

This took longer than I expected since I rewrote it so many times cause I didn't like it.

Anyways, friend me on Snapchat! 'heathers-trash' if you didn't see my note at the top!

I actually made the deadline this time! You guys proud of me??

Okay, till next time!

~Corynn