Black and White (OTP - Moxiety)

Ship: Moxiety (Haven't done this one in a while!). Plus some BROTP Prinxiety.

Requested by DABOOMDOTCOM. I changed a few things around, hope you don't mind!

Btw, IAM90SMOM, I'm refusing your request. A little bird told me something and you're currently on my bad side. Good luck trying to get back on my good side (you won't be able to).

Let's begin!

Thomas' wellbeing was a priority. The traits' purpose was to protect and aid Thomas.

This was especially true in Patton's case. Whenever an important decision regarding emotions occurred, he would split into two entities. They would debate and bicker the pros and cons of certain decisions.

One positive, one negative. Quite simply, Patton was no longer just 'Emotion'. He became 'Positivity' and 'Negativity'.

Positivity was happiness, excitement, impulse, hope, enthusiasm, amusement, awe. Positivity was beautiful.

Negativity was sadness, guilt, anger, grief, disappointment, jealousy, hatred. Negativity was beautiful.

Both of them had the same figure as the other traits. But Positivity was pure white with onyx black eyes. Negativity was midnight black with snowy white eyes. They were like yin and yang, clashing and complementing each other in all necessary ways.

But every so often, they would become unbalanced.

Their small debates regarding decisions around Thomas' dilemma would, occasionally, slowly develop into full blown yelled arguments.

Voices would be raised.

Items would be thrown at each other.

Wild hand gestures would be thrown about.

Growled arguments would be brought up.

Snarled responses would be sent back.

Seething glares would be directed at each other.

Sweaty hands would run themselves though their hair.

Eyes narrowed in disapproval at the other's statements.

All hell broke loose. But it made sure that Thomas would choose the best decision that he could. Sometimes there were bumps in the road, but they would lead to a situation that was worth it.

And for a while, it was okay.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas was not doing well after his break up. He hadn't left his room in weeks and he'd barely eaten. It was only thanks to Joan and Talyn's frequent visits that Thomas had completely degraded into nothingness.

You could see how affected he was;

His hair highly resembled a bird's nest.

His clothes were wrinkled.

His eyes were red and blank.

His dark circles had become more prominent.

His eyebags became more defined.

His face was frequently tear-streaked.

His voice was rough from disuse.

His body was numb and stiff.

His bed was covered in tear-soaked tissues and unmade.

His clothes were strewn all over his room.