Sun (OTP - Logince)

Ship: Logince (strangely enough, a lot of you guys seemed to request this)

This chapter is gonna be really short, I'm sorry. I had no idea what to write but I made a promise to [insert person from snapchat cause I honestly don't even remember and I'm not bothered checking].

Note is at the bottom!

Words.

Formed by a collection of shapes that had been assigned names and sounds, grouped together to create a new sound and/or sounds that had been assigned a definition.

In all logical sense, words were just shapes. Strange constructs that had been developed, utilised and perfected throughout history.

Perhaps not quite 'perfected' though.

No matter what word, no matter what language, there was not a word that could describe him.

There was no metaphor, simile, saying, or literary tool that could be used to bring him into scale.

To be fair, nothing really could.

There was nothing accurate to describe him, let alone compare him to.

After all, in a word full of miscommunication and unspoken words, was there really a way to describe someone who was, essentially, perfect?

He could compare him to a rose; flourishing, soft, enchanting, alluring, unique, inviting, sweet, romantic. But that would not do him justice.

He could compare him to a knight; bold, brave, courageous, daring, adventurous, strong, determined. But that would not do him justice.

He could compare him to the moon; bright, noticeable, bewitching, constant, prevalent, changing, radiant. But that would not do him justice.

Whether it be Latin, French, Japanese, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese or English, describing a star with mere words that did it no justice was a task of the highest difficulty.

Even his name; Roman.

A name based on a civilisation that existed centuries ago, one of which is renowned for their warriors and leaders.

A civilisation that brought about catalysts to historical events and were essential to the development of the modern world.

A civilisation noted in a majority of history books and texts for its achievements.

A civilisation that is still referenced and remembered to this day.

Roman, the core of Thomas' creativity and romanticism. The very centrepiece that inspired their beginnings. Without Roman, their existence would not have been known. His desire for inspiration and his recklessness that led to the use of Vine, and eventually their introductions.

And then there was him.

Dull.

Emotionless.

Robotic.

Monotonous.

Boring.

Cautious.

Logical.

Logan.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah! Logan! Exactly who was I looking for!"

Logan made a noise to indicate he was listening, not bothering to turn his attention away from his book. He felt the sofa next to him sink down and the distracting scent of roses and jasmine wafted around him. He shifted the book the slightest amount, just enough to cover his cheeks, which he could feel heating up.