Anniversary (OTP - Logicality)

Ship: Logicality

Finally, I'm writing actual fluff like after ages.

Okay, wait! Before you move on! I was having a bad day today and I often chat with ChickitaGurl. She cheered me up super quickly! Look:

Haha, isn't that awesome?? I ran out though, lol

Anyways, I got tagged by 2 people. And I don't like making separate chapters just for a tag cause you guys came for one-shots not tags, so I had to rush to make a chapter.

This was requested by singsonger21.

Note and tag is at the bottom!

Today was a special day for the couple. It was their second anniversary. Patton, being the romantic person he was, woke up early to go to Logan's house. 

It was around 6am when he arrived, using the key that was given to him so that he could come over anytime he wished. Make sure not to make any noise, he internally thanked Logan and his hatred towards unnecessary noises for keeping all door hinges well oiled. Locking the door behind him, Patton quickly set off to work. Logan woke up at 6:30am on the dot everyday, so he didn't have too much time to prepare his surprise. Thankfully, he didn't have much to prepare anyways. 

Tiptoeing around the kitchen since he knew it like the back of his hand, he grabbed a plain white mug from a cupboard. Logan's OCD never allowed for any mess or disorganisation so Patton had no issues with finding what he needed. He grabbed a kettle and allowed it to begin boiling some hot water while he began cooking Logan's favourite breakfast; bacon, scrambled eggs and toast. Simplistic yet so expected of Logan. 

It was after he had cooked the eggs and bacon that the water had finished boiling. Lowering the flame, he grabbed an earl grey tea bag from a box and let it soak whilst he finished cooking the breakfast. Logan preferred strong tea after all. Placing all the breakfast components onto a plate in a presentable manner, Patton looked satisfied at his work. He added in a teaspoon of honey into tea, stirring it in until it dissolved. It was now that he looked at the clock. 

6:27am. 3 minutes to spare. 

Placing the plate and tea cup onto a tray, Patton ensured that everything was balanced and wouldn't spill or drop then made his way over to Logan's room. 

Silently closing the door, he set the tray onto the bedside table and tiptoed over to one of the chairs in the corner, carrying it over to be beside Logan's bed. Noticing that there was a minute left, he switched off Logan's alarm, opting to instead wake him up himself.