7/11 (BROTP - Moxiety & Analogical) [3/3]

Ship: Moxiety (barely any though, only if you squint) and Analogical. 

TW: One swear word. Lol, I had to edit this cause I forgot about it.

I wasn't intending on doing a part 3, but it was requested by sazza913.

Hope it's good enough!

(Edited cause I forgot to add this part in, haha) Previously...

And then, it closed. Logan and Roman realised it would never open again. At least... not for them. 

Don't worry, this isn't angsty!

Virgil hardly ever left his room after that. The only time he ever left was when he was summoned. Even in his depressed state, he made Thomas one of his priorities. Virgil was just one of those kinds of people. 

A faint layer of dust built up on his doorknob every few days, since he had managed to convince Patton to only check up on him every 2-3 days. New spiderwebs formed in the corners of his rooms and the air was stuffy because of both the negative atmosphere and the lack of allowing a large supply of fresh air to flow in. 

[SWEAR WARNING AT THIS POINT]

Everyday, Roman approached the door, hesitantly lifting up his hand to knock on the door. Just before he made contact with the door, he was draw back and walk away with guilty and despair radiating off of him. One time, he managed to actually knock on the wooden surface, only for Virgil to venomously spit out a harsh 'GET THE HECK AWAY, CHANDLER!' (an insult that Virgil had sometimes thrown at him, implying that he was a bitch). How Virgil knew it was Roman and not one of the other traits, he'd never know. 

Virgil didn't curse even in such situations. He'd gotten closer to Patton recently and respected his uncomfort towards cursing. 

Logan had actually knocked on the door several times. Most of the time, he received no response (despite the fact that he knew Virgil was awake) but occasionally, he would receive a quiet 'Go away Logan.' His voice held no spite, just the desire to be left alone. Logan didn't take it personally. He just knew that Virgil was insecure, not able to trust anymore. The only person he could trust was Thomas and the only persona he could trust was Patton. Understandable from a logical point of view. Patton must have also brought up the fact that Logan wasn't the one who threw the insults to him as well. Virgil wouldn't be so open-minded, especially after the traumatising words that Roman used. It had to be Patton.

When he ask Patton about it, he was given a bittersweet smile. 

"It wasn't your fault. You didn't deserve to be blamed."

Patton, being the father figure he was, didn't allow it to affect any of his relationships with the traits. He kept a close eye on Roman since he knew that he was having a hard time. At the same time, he was wary of him. It wasn't that he didn't trust Roman, no, no. It was that he wanted to prevent any other issues from arising. 

Patton had also taken the liberty of filling Thomas in about the situation, warning him that there may be a tense atmosphere around them if he were to call them together. He'd immediately summoned Roman and properly lectured him. Patton sank back down to the Common Room to allow the two of them to have a heart to heart talk. Roman and Thomas discussed the consequences of Roman's actions and the responsibility he would have to take. All the while, Roman agreed that it was his fault and he would take responsibility whenever necessary. Towards the end of their talk, they had to hug it out and let a few tears escape.