Misunderstood (BROTP/OTP - Moxiety)

Ship: BROTP/OTP Moxiety (interpret it how you wish)

TW: Swearing (like 1), self-harm

I know I said I'd be taking a break, but disneyintrovert was/is not having a good day, so I thought I'd try to do something about it.

I'd like to address something as well. A lot of people who regularly contact me tend to not have very good lives and therefore talk to me. And a lot of you are holding back because of my current situation. I will be discussing that in the note below.

This is set before the Losing My Motivation video.

This is based around 'Why was Patton so nice to Virgil even before his redemption arc?'

Note is at the bottom.

"W-what?" He blinked, smiling nervously.

"I said. You should leave it to me. You are constantly holding Thomas back! We have been through this numerous times! Leave it to us, and just stick to doing your job." Roman shook his head angrily, walking away. "That seems to be all you are able to do right anyways."

"Oh." He looked down at this shoes and scuffled around for a bit, before looking up with a smile. "Princey was probably just having a bad day! That's okay! Everyone does sometimes."

He nodded, trying to think of ways that he could cheer Roman up. He whistled a tune he couldn't quite place his finger on as he bounded down the hallway.

He stopped and winced when he heard the sound of crashing coming from Logan's room, immediately jumping to open it up.

He peaked in, a concerned expression on his face. The room was a mess. The room was covered in papers; the floor, the bed, the desks, the shelves. The bin had tipped over and multiple scrunched up papers spilled out of it. There was pen ink on the floor from a snapped pen, and there were pencils scattered all over the desk. The calender was askew, as was the giant periodic table that hung on the wall. The desk lamp had been thrown onto the ground somewhere along the way as well.

And Logan stood in the middle of the chaos, his muscles tensed. His teeth were clenched tightly, as were his fists. His hair had flopped down and covered his eyes. His breathing was ragged and heavy. He was glaring down at the ground, having not noticed the entrance of another trait.

"Logan? Is everything okay? He broke the silence.

Instanteously, the logical trait's head whipped towards him, his eyes glazed over with rage. He stormed over to him, ripping open the door even further and shoving past him.

"Fuck off Patton." He growled as he stomped past. "Don't get in my way."

"Um. Sorry. I... didn't mean to. I was just trying to...help." Patton mumbled, even though he knew no one could hear.

He felt his mind go into overload and shut off at the same time. Numbly, he let his legs carry him wherever they wanted. It wasn't once he was inside the bathroom that he realised where he had wandered to, but once he opened up the cupboard behind the mirror.

He took in a sharp breath once he realised that what he had reached for. He flipped it over in his fingers, debating whether or not he should carry through with it.