Bored (BROTP - Thoxiety)

Ship: BROTP Thoxiety (Thomas x Anxiety) (Requested by TheCronchJustBecause)

TW: One swear word (does this count as summoning you, Angst Queen™?)

I've been considering a side x Thomas fic for a while, so hopefully this isn't too weird.

Based on how Thomas called Virgil 'dude' in the 'Fitting In' video. I imagine that Virgil says dude a lot and Thomas, for some reason, has been hanging around Virgil more often and has picked it up.

Set before the 'Fitting In' video!

Note is at the bottom!

Thomas was bored.

Never a good thing.

He was lying on his bed, looking at the blank ceiling, sighing and groaning from his boredom. He wanted something to do. He had a free day in his schedule and normally that was great, but today was just...dull.

He had already written and refined the script for the next video and he couldn't film with Joan and Talyn. Both of them were busy for the day so that took removed one of his options. He had just uploaded 3 short videos in a row and was out of ideas. He had answered countless questions on tumblr, twitter etc. He'd even cleaned up his room!

But the second hand on his clock seemed as if it were barely moving for him, considering it was barely noon. He threw the blankets off, wandering down to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat. He checked around and there (for once) was a lot of food, but he wasn't really hungry. He just wanted something to do.

He wondered if it could go to one of sides' rooms. Logan most likely would have been busy planning or studying, so he crossed that off his list. Roman was a good person to have a conversation with, but he wasn't really in the mood for how boisterous he was. Patton was probably his best option.

"Patton!" He summoned.

"Hey kiddo! What's up?" Patton immediately appeared, as if he knew Thomas was going to summon him.

"Can we hang? I'm bored."

"I'm about to make lunch and I don't want you in the kitchen in case you hurt yourself! You can come into the Mindspace and see if someone else can though!"

Thomas smiled gratefully at the father figure (don't tell Patton he thought that though, he wouldn't hear the end of it) and felt himself sink down along with him.

His eyes fell upon the Common Room a few seconds later and  thanked Patton who bounded off to the kitchen after a quick 'anytime!'.

Humming, Thomas walked down the hallway, looking at all the traits' doors and debating whether or not he should knock.

He heard paper rustling and pages turning when he passed Logan's door and decided not to interrupt whatever he was researching.

He didn't want to go into Patton's room without permission so he walked past that as well.

He had almost knocked on Roman's door just because of how impressive it looked (it resembled his outfit; white wood, red border, golden hinges and door knob and faint traces of glitter on it) but heard the sound of a Disney Movie playing (Lion King from what he could assume) and decided to creep past because he knew how dramatic Roman could become when someone interrupted a Disney Movie.