Honestly (OTP - Virgil x Deceit)

Ship: Virgil x Deceit (I don't really ship these two; this is kinda a break-up, failed relationship fic thing)

TW: Swearing

This is chapter is based off the song 'Honestly' by Gabbie Hanna. Honestly (lmao), it's an amazing song.

This was requested by disneyintrovert like AGES ago. I'm really sorry for the long wait! I hope it meets your expectations!

That being said, I'm also really sorry for not updating in ages as well. It was just a combination of me being really tired and lazy + school assessments + studying for the upcoming exam block + writers block + me trying to figure some shit out.

But anyways. I'm back! For how long, I'm not sure. I always tend to lose motivation towards the end of the year. I hope y'all don't mind.

Anyways. This chapter had nothing really graphic, but it is angsty (kinda).

I hope y'all enjoy it anyways.

Note is at the bottom!

It had started out small. A small, supposedly simple excuse.

"Babydoll, Logan has been demanding my assistance with the new script."

"D, I will ask Lolo to rant about the chemical properties of copper to you if you call me that again. Fucking try me."

"Alright, alright." Dashiell smirked in a way that most found disconcerting, but Virgil found strangely endearing. "Either way, I unfortunately must miss this full moon viewing tonight. I hope you do not hate me for abandoning you during such a time of importance."

"Nope. Too late. I hate you. Give me back the Urban Decay palette I bought you."

"Oh, my heart is shattered. Broken! How ever will I survive without my darling palett--my lover?!"

"I knew you were only dating me for the fucking palette!"

"Yes, yes, it has all been a ruse. I simply wished to infiltrate your makeup collection. Such a genius. I can not believe I even thought I was able to fool you."

"Yeah, got that right." Virgil crossed his arms, grinning mischievously before tilting his head to the door. "Now you better go before Lolo breaks down the door again."

"Do I still get to keep the Urban Decay palette?" Dashiell asked innocently, gloved hand lying leisurely on the doorknob.

Virgil giggled, shaking his head in fond exasperation as he pushed his boyfriend out of the room. "You're such an asshole! Go!"

The last thing he saw as the irritating(ly attractive) smirk that graced Dashiell's lips.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Roman!" Logan growled, voice raising louder than he usually had the grace to avoid. "You were given the responsibility of beginning the new script! To quote Virgil, 'what the fuck!'"

The quiet snicker from the black couch went ignored by the both of them.

"Um, excuse you!" Roman scowled, affronted, "I was very busy!"

"Ah, yes, you must have been busy for the past two weeks! Pray tell, was one of the tasks you occupied yourself with eating all of Patton's leftover pasta?"