Tip (OTP - Logicality) [2/2]

Ship: Logicality

This is pure fluff cause... yeah.

This was requested by oliver7809 and ArtyG500. But the idea was given to me by ArtyG500, so thanks!

Note is at the bottom!

Previously...

As Patton pulled away, he grinned at Logan.

"You okay now?" He asked, taking one of Logan's hands into his own.

"I am now."

Prepare yourself for a cliché date scenario!

Patton had been rolling around on his bed, covering his face with a pillow, occasionally squealing. It was almost midnight and he knew that he should have been asleep but he was recapping what had happened several hours earlier at the café.

~Flashback~

Logan and Patton looked at each other with fond gazes, affection swirling around within their eyes. The chaotic atmosphere had disappeared, overtaken by the intimate one that was surrounding the two men. Just seeing the two of them with such expressions was calming to the panicked customers, many happy for the them. Logan's coworker was just there, grinning in the corner, taking photos (for proof of them getting together) and tapping away on his phone to text the other staff members.

But a few seconds later, Patton froze, realising what he'd just done. He pulled away, embarrassment covering his face.

"Um, sorry... that wasn't supposed to happen..." Whilst saying this, he covered his lips with his hand, disbelieving of what he had just done.

Logan stood up, taking his hand into his own. He pulled Patton into an embrace, despite the small squeak of surprise.

"Patton, it's okay. There are no issues with what you've done. In fact, it benefits me."

Letting out a curious hum, Patton relaxed into Logan's arms.

"Would it be unwanted if I were to ask you to accompany me for lunch tomorrow afternoon? In essence, what would be defined as a 'date'."  Logan felt him freeze in his arms, automatically rubbing calming circles on his back. Slowly, he felt Patton relax again. 

The cardigan-clad man looked up at him and gave him a reassuring smile and a whispered answer.

"Okay." 

Upon hearing his answer, a loud applause resounded throughout the café and they looked up to see all of the customers grinning and several cheering out congratulations to them. 

Logan and Patton sheepishly bowed and thanked them. Logan's coworker announced that his shift had ended a while ago and he was free to go. Intertwining his hand with Patton's, he gave a grateful smile to everyone and led Patton out of the café to a bench that was outside.

There, they exchanged numbers and Logan told Patton that he would be responsible for planning out the date.

They both parted ways with badly concealed smiles.

~Flashback end~

Somehow, after recalling the events that had happened, a sense of peace overwhelmed him and his eyes closed, a smile etched into his face. His breathing soon evened out, his consciousness leaving him.