Notes (OT4 - Poly) [3/3]

Ship: OT4 - Poly (focus is on Analogical)

(EDIT CAUSE I FORGOT IT) TW: Swearing

Hey guys! I'm sorry for making this update so damn late. This week's been crazy and I've been trying to sleep more cause I've been so damn tired.

Anyways, this is the late installment of this series! Thank God!

Note is at the bottom!

Doesn't like green apples

He watched in amusement as Virgil did his best to bite into the apple without grimacing, chuckling quietly when he failed.

"What're you laughing at?" His boyfriend playfully glared at him.

"Nothing in particular, my love."

He scoffed, crossing his arms and pouting in the most adorably childish way. "Not my fault I don't like sour stuff."

"I know," Logan's eyes twinkled, "but you are far too cute for your own good."

"Ugh, who are you, Princey?"

"I am offended."

~~~~~~~~~~

"...blueberries, strawberries, oranges, and apples."

"Apples?" Virgil perked up, jumping out of his seat to walk over to Patton, who was unpacking the groceries.

"Yup!" He confirmed, popping the 'p', "Want one?"

Nodding excitedly, his boyfriend held out a hand. Patton fished through the mess of bags and grabbed an apple, placing it on the awaiting palm before bounding off to put everything away.

If he had stayed for just a second longer, he would have noticed the smile slowly fade as Virgil stared at the colour of the apple.

"Green. Damn. I should really tell Patt that I don't like them." He sighed, running at hand through his hair before reluctantly biting into the apple.

Meanwhile, Logan (who was seated on the couch) quickly made a small mental note.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh God. How could the trait of a 28 year old man be so goddamn cute?!

They just had to have 1 red apple left, and Patton just had to distribute it so that he got the last red one. And now, Virgil wouldn't stop gazing at the apple without his goddamn puppy dog eyes.

His gaze would flicker back and forth as he mentally debated being impolite or eating an apple that he didn't like. And not to sound cruel, but Logan thought the way he looked so flustered as utterly adorable.

Well, may as well bring his suffering to an end.

Elegantly rolling his eyes, he grabbed his red apple and swapped it with Virgil's green one. He let a small smile grace his features as his boyfriend practically pounced onto the apple, eyes lighting up as he munched on it.

It was finished within a matter of seconds (well, they were his favourite fruit) and he set down the core happily. He turned to Logan, a thankful smile on his face.

"Thanks babe." He leaned out of his seat to place a short kiss on his boyfriend's lips before humming a nameless tune as he padded back to his room.

Cracking into a small grin, Logan picked up the green apple and took a bite.

• Likes my necktie