Staircase (OTP - Analogical)

Ship: Analogical (established relationship)

You guys ever noticed that Logan stays REALLY close to the staircase in videos? Y'know... near Virgil? He literally stays towards the left (our left, not his) side of the camera, closest to Virgil's area. So I ended up coming up with this!

Note is at the bottom!

Despite popular belief, Logan and Virgil were actually very clingy. They were sappy and ridiculously cliché in their small acts of affection towards the other. There was hardly ever a time where they weren't holding onto each other in some way. They were almost always holding hands, no matter what. Whether it be whilst eating dinner, whilst watching a movie or whilst killing time, they spent every spare second together, clinging onto each other like lifelines. 

Patton and Roman were always cooing at them, constantly telling them how cute they are (much to the protest of Virgil of course). 

Wherever the two lovers were, they would practically always drag their significant other along, flirting and calling each other pet names as playful teasing. Logan was particularly fond of when Virgil became flustered when he was called 'Kitten', especially when the anxious trait would curl up into his chest when they cuddled. Virgil was tended to favour 'Logie', cause he enjoyed when Logan tried his best to deny liking it (A/N: It's late right now, and I'm trying my best not to squeal cause I literally find these nicknames adorable. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY. IMAGINE THEM CALLING EACH OTHER THESE PET NAMES. IMAGINE IT RIGHT NOW AND SUFFER A RESTLESS NIGHT OF SQUEALING). 

Virgil was especially needy when he was sleep deprived (which was almost always), always asking for attention or for kisses. Logan was especially needy when he was stressed (which wasn't too often), always asking for Virgil to cuddle or to slow dance with him. But they always found excuses to be around each other, even though they didn't need any.

~~~~~~~~~~

Logan was having a bad day. He has woken up to an insistent, pounding headache that was too stubborn to leave. Luck didn't seem to be on his side either. He'd lost all of his pencils and all his pens had run out of ink, meaning he couldn't write. He had accidentally turned on the tap while it was scalding hot (we've all been there) so his hands were red for a majority of the day and Roman had decided it was a good day to get in a 'Disney Songs' mood. Logan had been splattered with paint (something to do with painting with the colours of the wind), almost scraped by forks that were flying around the place (or dinglehoppers, as Roman insisted on calling them) and caught in a flurry of snowflakes (cause even though the cold didn't bother Roman anyway, it certainly bothered Logan). And what was worst was that Patton had dragged Virgil off to do the shopping with him, so he couldn't go to his lover to calm down. Overall, it was a bad day so you really couldn't blame Logan for wanting to demonstrate Mufasa's death scene on Roman.

By the time the two traits returned with the shopping, Logan had locked himself up in his room, burying himself underneath his covers to block out Roman's singing as well as to try to relieve his headache. Just one look at the door and the black aura coming from the logical trait's room let Virgil know that Logan was having a less than ideal day.

Just as the dark half of the couple made his way to the door, he suddenly found himself in Thomas' living room, in his usual position near the staircase. A look around indicted that he was not the only one who was summoned. He cast his eyes to Logan who was noticeably disheveled. His hazel hair was sticking up at unnatural angles and his glasses were askew. His necktie was tied in a way that was almost amateurish and his clothes were crinkly.

Thomas was setting up the equipment for filming and it was only then that Virgil realised that they were filming a video today. Yeah... he completely forgot. Once Thomas had finished adjusting the camera, he moved to his position and faced all the traits.

"Okay, are we ready to sta- whoa! Logan! You look, uh... messy. You okay?"

"Depending on your definition of 'okay', the answer would vary. According to my definition, no. I am having a particularly bad day."

Patton immediately jumped into action, asking him various ways of how he could help. Virgil looked sympathetically at Logan. He knew how much his boyfriend hated bad days, since he was so attached to being productive. Logan dismissed Patton, saying he would be fine and only needed a sufficient amount of rest to get better. So they decided to move onto the video, with Thomas stating his issue and the traits all contributing in their own ways.

Thankfully, it was a problem that was more oriented towards the fanciful trait. Logan didn't need to speak too much and the video progressed smoothly.

About halfway through through the video, Virgil saw Logan rub his temples, his forehead creasing in discomfort. A headache, he concluded. Glancing over to Roman, Virgil noted that he was in the middle of a (long) passionate speech about chasing dreams or something.

With the focus on Roman, Virgil subtly gestured for Logan to come closer to the staircase, which he did without question. He slipped his hand through one of the gaps between the banisters, holding it out as an offer to his lover. Gratefully, his lover intertwined their fingers together, his pained expression smoothing out. It wasn't a cure, but it was a distraction, which Logan greatly appreciated.

"Love you Logie." Virgil whispered, so as not to let the microphone pick up on it.

"Love you too Kitten."

~~~~~~~~~~

From then on, Logan made sure to stay towards the left side of the camera. Every video, they would link their hands together, cleverly hiding it from camera view at the same time.

It became natural to them, almost like a habit. And to think this habit stemmed from just one bad day.

Maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

Okay. It's like 00:33. So I'm sorry if it's bad. I wasn't gonna do this today (like, nighttime) but I felt bad because I haven't updated in a while and even though I have assignments, you guys deserve better. I started this late last night because I decided you guys shouldn't have to deal with my issues. Who cares about sleep anyways?

So yeah. Still slow updates for a while, but not too slow. I'll stay up late if I have to.

Thanks for voting for everything you guys wanted. It's helping me out a lot in terms of ideas.

Next update is probably gonna be angst cause Queen of Angst ChickitaGurl needs her angst.

Okay, I need to sleep now. Till next time!

~Corynn