Stitching (OTP - Analogical) [2/2]

Ship: Analogical

For some weird reason, you guys REALLY wanted a part 2. Like a lot of you.

Note is at the bottom!

Previously...

He couldn't restrain himself from leaning down and pressing his lips onto the sleeping trait's.

When he pulled back, he saw a sleepy smile form on Virgil. Chuckling quietly, he pulled the blankets up to cover him before stepping back.

"Thank you, Virgil."

Let's begin!

Virgil woke up to someone shaking his shoulder and he lightly hit their hand away, trying to bury himself into his blanket. The hand shaking him did not relent though, so he groaned before shifting to face them.

"Virgil, you must awaken. The time is currently 7pm and Patton wishes for you to join us to dinner." Whilst saying so, Logan tugged the blanket away from Virgil, setting it towards the foot of the bed.

"Nooooooooooo. Logannnn, I wanna sleeeeeeeep!" A sleepy Virgil was a childish one, it appeared.

Even so, Logan couldn't help the small blush flood his cheeks at how adorable Virgil was being.

"Virgil, you can either voluntarily get out of bed or I can call Patton to nag you until you're out."

Virgil shot out of bed, not wanting to deal with Patton's persistent whining. "Okay, okay. You got me there. Let's go."

It was only in the light of the hallway that Virgil actually noticed that Logan was wearing his onesie. He also noticed the slight spring in his step and the infinitesimal upwards curl of his lips.

"It's great that your onesie is fixed. Did Patton fix it?" Virgil crossed his fingers, hoping Logan didn't know it was him. Because he suddenly felt self-conscious of his sewing ability and wanted what he did to remain anonymous.

"Indeed, I am pleased that it is fixed. However, do not play innocent here. I am well aware that you were responsible for this. Who do you think carried you from your desk to your bed?"

Virgil internally cursed, silent guilt creeping up on him that he had burdened Logan. "Sorry for causing trouble."

"It was no trouble on my end. Should I not be the one saying that? Approximately how long did this take you to repair?"

"Uh," he counted in his head, "like 3 hours? Cause I had to unpick the rest of the stitches cause they were about to snap as well. Then I had to sew it, but I undid it a lot cause it looked messy, it looked uncomfortable or y'know, something was wrong. And then I had to reinforce it, cause I was like 'what if this happens again' so I did it 2 more times."

By then, they had arrived at the dining room and Logan's response was interrupted by a loud splatter.

The whole room was quiet, staring at Virgil's jacket, which now had blotches of gravy on it.

"Roman Prince Creativity Sanders! I told you not to play with your food! Look what you've done!" Patton scolded.

"Apologies, Virgil..." Roman muttered guiltily.

"You're forgiven, but if you do it again, I'll ruin your sash."

Gasping dramatically, Roman's hands flew up to protect his sash whilst Virgil gave him a warning glare.

"Pass it here kiddo, I'll put it in the wash before it sets and stains."

Nodding, Virgil handed it to Patton, who hurried off to the laundry room. The two left brain traits settled down into their seats where their food was already set down. They dug into their food and Roman managed to start up a conversation, despite the awkward atmosphere from what had just occurred.