Introduction to Aaric

Picture of Aaric above

Hi I'm Aaric I just turned 16 and I'm in my Junior year. Usually I'm the youngest in my class, well at least I was in my old school. I just moved into a new town with my dad, and I have mixed feelings about it. At my old school I got bullied a lot for not only being what people would call me "emo", but also being gay in a school full of stuck up homophobic rich kids.

I got kicked out of school because, listen to this "I was causing too much trouble and it would be better for everyone if I left." So basically they told me that because I was getting my ass kicked everyday I couldn't come to school anymore. So instead of punishing the ass kickers they punished the ass kickie? Anyways hopefully this school is a lot better.

I don't really have the best relationship with my dad because when I was born my mom died, and then my dad gave me to my grandma. I lived with my grandmother until I was 14 and then she passed away so I was given back to my father. Turns out my father is a druggie and an alcoholic so you can figure out how things go. My fathers name is Jim and he has a pretty bad temper, so I have to be really careful not to trigger him.

I'm basically my dads servant and personal punching bag for him, and his friends. Once I told him I was gay things got even worse. He's very homophobic and... let's just say he didn't agree with my "life choices". Anyways I'll tell you more about me.

I'm 5'4 and I'm a little under 100 pounds. I have black hair, and blue/hazel eyes. I also just got my braces off two weeks ago! I know exiting.... just thought I'd tell you that.... *ahem* anyways. This was just a little intro to me.

Hi everyone! This is one of my first books so please hang in there with me! I promise to do the best I can! Thanks for reading!