Chapter 35

Aarics POV:

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around confused as to why I was in Twos room. This isn't daddy's room, what am I doing in here?

Then it all came back to me, the marriage, Elizabeth, the kiss that Bentley gave her. It all came back to be like an avalanche. I felt dizzy and I started to cry. It seems like all I can do is cry these days, that's all I'm good for.

The door opened and Two walked in, he looked angry and was mumbling words under his breath that I couldn't make out.

I felt myself slipping out of little space, and I really didn't want to. When I'm in little space I seem to be able to forget. For the most part anyways.

Two looked over to me and his face instantly softened. He smiled and walked over to me, hugging me. He smelled nice, he smelled like a mix of cinnamon and a woodsy musk.

I breathed in his scent again as it seemed to calm me down, my cries turning into light hiccups.

"You like this?" Like what?

"What do you mean?" I felt him smile against my head. We were in the position where my head was on his chest, and his head was resting on the top of mine.

"Us being together?" Of course I did, he's always been nice to me.

"Of course, you're an amazing friend." He pulled away and frowned.

"Do you... ever see me as anything more... you know, than a friend?" I bit my lip, Ive never thought about that before.

"I-I don't know... I mean you're good looking.. but I have a mate." He huffed, his face turning red from anger.

"Yeah a mate that's pushing you to the curb, willing to let you die. Leaving you for some home wrecker whore." My eyes started to tear up, but I refuse to let the tears fall. He's right, but I don't want to believe it.

I want to wake up and see that this was all a dream and Elizabeth wasn't real, I want to wake up to see Bentley's father actually talking to me. I want to be happy again.

"I'm sorry." I shook my head, hugging Two again, trying to force myself into little space as big space was getting to be way too much.

It worked though, I felt myself regressing. Usually when I regress I'm filled with joy, but this time all I felt was sadness.

"Two?"

"Yes?"

"I'm firsty." He chuckled and kissed me on the top of my head. When he smiled at me though something was wrong. His smile didn't seem to be really happy, it seemed sad.

Bentley's POV:

I looked at Elizabeth, smiling. She really is pretty. She has long rich brown hair, perfect white teeth, an amazing body. Once you get past her personality she's kinda nice I think.

"I have to go babe the girls wanna go shopping." I nodded my head, pecking her on the lips.

I walked into the house and saw Two getting something from the fridge. I walked to the cupboard to get a snack as I haven't eaten all day. I mean how could I when Elizabeth had 'a big morning planned for the both of us'.

I looked over and saw Two putting orange juice into a sippy cup. It must be for Aaric. Orange juice is his favorite after all.

I cleared my throat to try and get Twos attention. It did, but he just glared at me. Walking up the stairs, bringing the non pulp orange juice to Aaric.

When he walked by me I could smell Aarics scent on him, it wasn't like the scent I would get if they did anything dirty, more like they've just been around each other for a while. I unconsciously let out a breath of relief that the scent was innocent.

I sighed and walked into the living room, looking for a movie to watch. Barbie, Barbie, bratz, Barbie, Winnie the Pooh, spongebob... I then remembered that I got rid of all the horror movies and movies that were not PG, just in case Aaric put one of them in while he was in little space.

I threw the remote and just decided on taking a nap. Walking up the stairs I could hear giggles coming from Twos room.

I fought the urge to listen in and walked into my room, closing the door behind me with a bang.

I plopped down on the bed, closing my eyes. I haven't gotten much sleep the past couple of days, Elizabeth has been sleeping in the same bed as me, and she isn't a sound sleeper.

Brrrrrr brrrrrr brrrrrr-

I let out a long huff and answered the phone. I can't get any sleep can I?

"Hello?" I heard high pitched annoying voices laughing.

"Hey baby, so I was wondering if you wanted go to like the club tonight. it will like be totally fun."

"I'm actually tired so I don-"

"Great see you at ten!" I sighed and turned off my phone. Might as well get some sleep before I go, I still have five hours.

I laid down, grabbing a pillow, not used to not having anyone to hold.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
I will probably post another chapter today, and it will be more drama filled~