Chapter 51

Two's POV:

When I saw that Bean was gone I freaked and immediately knew the bastard that's behind this. Bently. It's they only thing that makes sense. I swear when I see him I'll tear him to shreds.

I tried to follow Aarics scent but all I could smell was some cheap dollar store perfume. I got a headache from one whiff of it, but I kept trying anyways. I have to find my baby. We just mated and this happened, I feel like this is my fault, if only I made him come in line with me. If I watched him more...

I finally got a small wif of Aaric once the perfume scent died down. I followed his soft scent that I love so much to the back of the the one restaurant that we had a confrontation with Bently in. What I saw made my chest tighten, and I immediately wanted to kill the son of bitch Bently.

  My baby's blood was on the concrete. If he's seriously hurt I will never forgive myself. Even if he's the slightest bit hurt. I just need to find him, I need to find him fast.

  I tried different directions turning a different way when the scent got weaker. I finally went West and kept going before I stopped at an old apartment building. He had to be in here. Had to be, and I'm getting my baby out one way or another.

  Aarics POV:

  Have you ever felt so numb, so hopeless that you can't move, can't think clearly? So numb that you just lay there, with no tears left to cry? Because that's how I am right now.

  I wonder what I would've been like if I never met Bently. If I was still with my abusive father. I would probably be dead by now. Either by his hands or my own. But would that be better then this? I would've never felt so much heart break, I would've never been dragged into a world that I didn't even know existed. A world that I only thought existed in Twilight, and fairytales.

  But then again I would've never met Two. He probably would still be in that prison of a place we met in. He would probably be dead.

  I shook my head of the thought of him even dying, of him lying lifeless and not being with me anymore. It can't happen.

  The door slammed open and I peaked my eyes open to see a frazzled, urgent Bently. I curled up into a tighter ball, shutting my eyes tight.

  "Get up we need to go, quickly." His voice was to the point, his tone telling me he wasn't playing around.

  I got up slowly, the room spinning a bit, before coming back into focus

   "We don't have time." He ran towards me and picked me up, running out of the door. I screamed, clawing at him.

  "God dammit stop it!" He yelled and I instantly stopped. Tears that I thought were all cried out, suddenly reappearing.

  He jumped out of the emergency window, and ran with such speed I couldn't see my surroundings right. It had to be five minutes before we finally stopped, and I had no idea where we were. All I knew is that we were in some type of woods.

  He set me down at the stump of a tree, eyeing me, looking me up and down with a look that I can't quite determine.

  "You're still really skinny, but you look a lot healthier then before." He finally spoke up, startling me. I didn't know what to say so I opted to not say anything.

  "I missed you." He said but a bit quieter. I almost laughed.

  "Then why.." I drifted off looking at a leaf like it was suddenly the most interesting piece of technology.

  "Why did I do everything?" I nodded my head.

  "When my father gave me the ultimatum of either you or my heir. I thought about it a lot. All my life I was trained to be the next Alpha, conditioned and told that I will find a mate. A female mate. That will be the packs Luna." I looked at him then looked back down, he was still staring at me, almost like he was trying to figure something out. He spoke up again.