Chapter 28

Aarics outfit and what he has in his little bag ^^^

  Beep beep beep beep beep

  "Mmmmmmmmmm be quiieeetttt...." I rolled over into daddy, putting my head on his chest.

  "We have to get up for school baby." Noooo

  "I don't wanna it's too early.." I whined and tried to bury my face deeper into his chest.

  "It's seven." He chuckled and I could feel his chest vibrating.

  "Exactly, wake me up when it's one in the afternoon.." I sighed and closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep.

  "Nope, come on baby we need to take a bath and get dressed." He got up out of bed and I was cold because he was no longer there to warm me.

  He picked me up and carried be into the bathroom, putting on the water.

  "W-What about a bath?" I asked not liking the concept of taking a shower.

  "No time baby, come on." He took off my clothes and then his, putting me in the shower with him. He washed my hair and helped me wash my body, then he washed his.

  "That wasn't fun..." I crossed my arms as he was drying my hair.

  "Sorry baby, if you want a bath you're going to have to wake up earlier." He covered me in a towel and started to blow dry my hair.

  "Never mind, showers are fine." I cringed at the though of waking up any earlier than I already am.

  Daddy picked me up and set me on the bed, taking out my clothes for today. The outfit was so cute I was exited to put it on and show off what my daddy got me.

  Once I got dressed he got dressed into some jeans, and a white shirt. He looked so handsome in the most simplest of things.

  "Ok, put together the stuff you want in your little bag ok baby?" I nodded my head and jumped off the bed, getting my teddy, my paci and and my fuzzy hat just in case I got cold as long as some other things.

  When we got downstairs daddy made me a bowl of cereal and one of the weight gain bars.

  "Daddy..." he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please baby.. anyways it's your favorite cereal, cinnamon squares." I smiled knowing that he was really trying, and he only wanted the best for me.

  I ate the food trying to think of happy thoughts. The cereal tasted amazing though and the weight gain bar tasted like granola and chocolate. I washed it all down with a glass of orange juice and when I was done daddy had a big smile on his face.

  I smiled knowing that I made him happy and he kissed me on the cheek. I made uppy hands to him and he picked me up, swinging our bags over his shoulders.

  "You ready baby?" I nodded my head slowly. I don't wanna go to school but if it's with daddy I'll be ok.

  Right before we walked out Two came down to say goodbye.

  "Two can't you come?" He laughed and came over to me ruffling my hair.

  "I'm too old to come to school with you sweetie, anyways I have to go find a job." I nodded my head sadly.

  "You know Two you don't have to get a job, as long as you train in the pack. We give you money every week like a paycheck all you have to do is train like the other wolves." Daddy said adjusting me up on his hip.

  "Really? But aren't I too weak right now?" Two motioned to himself.

  "Well you can train to fix that. It's up to you, give me your answer when we get back from school. See ya." Daddy started walking to the car and I waved to Two.