Chapter 36

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!" I downed another one, laughing at past me telling myself I wouldn't drink when I came here in the first place.

How many have I had now? One... two.. 14... I don't know.

I saw Elizabeth wobbling over to me, kissing me sloppily. She smelled like straight vodka, but I probably did too.

"Hey baby, lets take this back home hm?" I was dazed and just followed her, stumbling over my own feet.

"I'll- I'll call an- an Uber." I started burping, each burp tasted like I just took another shot.

When we got home we stumbled up the stairs and into the bedroom, I fell back onto the bed, still not really knowing what's happening. I felt my clothes getting taken off then I just blacked out.

Aaric's POV:

"Think about it please." Two begged as he tucked me into his bed. He insisted on sleeping on the floor because he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable.

"I-I don't know." Two told me about moving away, moving to somewhere else. Away from the pack, together.

"Just sleep on it OK?" He kissed me on the forehead and walked over to turn off the lights. I was really tired, and my eyelids felt like bricks.

I heard two pairs of heavy footsteps come up the stairs, but I didn't really think about it and just went to sleep.

I woke up all of a sudden to unbearable pain. I cried out and it felt like my heart was being broken. Two said he knew what was happening but he wouldn't tell me.

"Fuck You Bentley, how could you do this to Aaric."

"Make it stop..." Two held me, and I snuggled into his chest. Hoping the pain would stop. After about twenty minutes it did stop, and I went back to sleep. I have no idea what happened, but my heart still feels like it broke into a million pieces.

0/0/0

I woke up and Two was still asleep. I had to pee though, and Two doesn't have his own on suit bathroom so I had to use the one in the hallway. I wiggled out of his hold, and got up.

Still half asleep I walked out of the bedroom. I turned left and stopped at a door, opening it.

I walked in, eyes closed still tired. I heard snoring though. Who the heck is sleeping in the bathroom? I opened my eyes and realised that I in fact was not in the bathroom, I was in Bentley's room.

I covered my mouth, trying not to let out a sob. Right in front of me was a naked Bentley, with a naked Elizabeth. A used sex rubber at the bottom of the bed.

I ran back into Twos room, closing the door and letting out a loud cry, waking up Two in the process.

"You know what happened..." I nodded my head, pinching myself everywhere I could, hoping that I was dreaming.

"That's why you were in pain so much last night. When a mate cheats on another mate, especially sexually. It hurts like hell, and each time your bond together slowly breaks." I didn't fully understand, but I understood enough.

"I wanna do it."

"Do What?" I wiped my eyes.

"Move away like you said... away from this place." Two nodded his head, getting up and getting a suitcase and a backpack out of his closet.

Two took some of my clothes, packing them into the suitcase.

"Bring your underwear and socks." I ran over to his dresser and took some out. He gave me a couple drawers in his dresser. He's been so nice to me, and even though he told me that he likes me it doesn't feel weird between us at all.

"Grab anything you want to take." Well I didn't have any toys so... I'll just take my colouring books.

I grabbed my colouring books and my toothbrush, handing it to Two.

"Two?... how are we going to go anywhere? We don't have any money." He zipped the bag, getting up and stretching.

"Don't worry, I got my first pay as an official member of this pack... 400,000. So we'll make it last, we should be able to use that money for about 2 years but I'll get a job. We may even find a new pack but I don't know if I want to go in a new one." He put a couple more things into the backpack.

  "I'm assuming they wouldn't let you in because your human, no matter where we went. It's not like your mated to anyone there." I nodded my head, this all didn't feel real at all. Not one bit.

  "I can't believe it...." Two gave me a light hug.

  "Bentley.. h-he was my first love... my first kiss... he took my virginity... I gave everything to him. This all seems so unreal." Two looked sad.

  "I'm so sorry you have to go through this bean." I looked up at him in surprise.

  "Bean? No kid?" He shrugged, looking away.

  "I don't know... it just came up because... you know nicknames.." I giggled, his ears are red.

  "Your ears are red! You're embarrassed!" I started laughing, almost forgetting about how sad I was a minute ago.

  "Am not!"

  "Yeah you are! Haha! Someone's embarrassed for oncccce." I poked at him playfully.

  "Come here." I screamed when he threw my over his shoulder, spinning me around.

  "Let me down! Let me down!" My stomach hurt from laughing so much.

  He put me down on the bed and pinned me down by my wrists, hovering over me.

  It got a lot quieter all of a sudden. I felt my face start to get really hot and I looked away to the side. He smirked at me, not moving.

  "Looks who's embarrassed now hm?" He got off of me, chuckling to himself.

  "I-I was not! Your breath just smelled bad..." I sat up, crossing my arms.

  "Ok." He leaned close to my ear. "We'll see."

  "Let's just go." He nodded his head, grabbing the bags.

  "Are you ready."

   "As ready as I'll ever be."

0/0/0/0/0/0