Chapter 7

Aaron's father.. yes I know this is Danny Trejo

This chapter may be a little heavy for some I don't know but I just wanted to put this in just in case o.0

Aaron's POV:

I asked Bently to drop me off a couple of blocks away, I didn't want to risk my father seeing him. Speaking of my father I am so dead...

I opened the door and looked in. This day is amazing! He's must not be here. I closed the door behind me and cooked him some dinner so when he comes back he will have something to eat.

I looked around and found an old flip phone under the sink. I turned it on and saw that it had full battery. I looked at my hand and typed in the number.

Should I text him first? Nahhhh... that would be way too awkward, what do I say. Hey how are you doing? Or hey what's up? Or hey.... broo? Nope! Nope I am not texting first.

I went upstairs and laid on the floor. I thought for a couple of seconds then realised that he doesn't have my number. So I have to text him first. Come onnnn!

Hello.

I hit send and slid the phone away from me. Why am I so scared? It's just a guy. A handsome guy... a guy that makes me feel kind of scared, but protected, and comfortable at the same time.

Hey lil' mate

The mate thing! He didn't even hardly answer my question it just made me have more questions ugh.

  I was about to text back when I heard a door slam open and multiple pairs of feet stomp in. I quickly hid my phone and peered outside my room. I saw three other guys beside my father. I didn't make enough food for 4. Fathers going to be angry.

  "That little shit... ARRIC GET YOUR GAY ASS DOWN HERE!" I jumped at his voice telling me that I'm going to get punished. I violated one of the rules. "Always serve fathers guests with whatever they want." How was I supposed to know that they were coming here though? I slowly creeped out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

  "Y-Yes s-sir?" I was looking down at the ground making sure not to make eye contact because that's one of the many rules. "Don't make eye contact unless father tells you to."

  "What the hell is this?" He said pointing over to the pasta that I made for him. To be honest I'm not the best cook but as long as father got food he was satisfied.

  "P-pasta si-sir." I said looking up.

   "Did I not tell you that my friends were coming over tonight?!" He said raising his voice even more which I'm surprised his voice box didn't break.

  "I-I didn't know sir I-I'm sorry..." I felt a slap across the face.

   "SORRY THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!? SAY SORRY TO MY GUESTS!!" I looked at the three other men. They were all tall men with big builds. I recognised that they were some of fathers old friends I wonder what they are doing here?

  I looked at the first guy and bowed to him while saying sorry. I heard him grunt while stroking my hair. It was so weird and it felt gross. I went to the second one and did the same. When it came to the last one he demanded me to get on my knees and say sorry. I did what he told me confused but I couldn't say anything.