Chapter 53

It's been a couple months since I have gotten out of the hospital. I'm healing well, my collarbone has healed, as it only takes 4-8 weeks. It's just my arm that I'm still working on, and daddy has been really helpful.

  He's still hesitant to let go of my hand even for a second when we're not in the house, even when we are safe and sound at home, he barely ever leaves my side.

  I don't mind of course, I always feel safe when he's around.

  "Baby!" I got up feeling slight pain as I brushed my cast against the pillow a little roughly while getting up.

  "Coming!" I walked into the living room, as he was tying his shoes.

  "You ready to go baby?" He stood up, walking towards me and giving me a kiss on the head.

  He hasn't told me what's going on, but he seems really exited. He's been this way for weeks. Hinting at something, a "surprise" he would say.

  I didn't complain too much though, as everything has been super happy since coming back from the hospital. Everything seems clicked into place.

  "Yups!" He smile and got my shoes, bending down to put them on my feet.

  "I can do it Daddy, I'm not in little space." He shook his head.

  "Either way I'm doing it. A prince shouldn't have to tie his own shoe." I smiled to myself, humming in reply.

  "Alright, lets go." He grabbed my hand, leading me out of the door.

0/0/0/0

  The car drive was about thirty minutes, and when we got out we were at the outskirts of seemingly dense woods.

  "D-Daddy... where.." he squeezed my hand to reassure me.

  "Don't worry, you'll see." He smiled down at me, and I half heartedly returned it. Still weary of what's happening.

  We waited for another ten minutes, when three people came out of the thick forestry.

  They were tall and built, I could tell that they were werewolves. I guess I have a radar for them now. Also they kinda just came out of the woods all of a sudden.

  They had beautiful tattoos on them of all sorts, tribal like, and I couldn't help but stare.

  "I'm glad you've come. Sorry for us being late, one of us." The tallest, most muscular guy looked to his left at the other of the two. "Kept getting distracted."

  The guy who just got called out smiled sheepishly, shrugging.

  "I couldn't help it, it was a huge group of deer. Huge!" The guy on the right of the big guy, rolled his eyes.

  I giggled a bit, at the left guy, I would also get distracted by deer they're so pretty after all.

  All three of the unknown werewolves looked at me in interest. I squeezed daddy's hand, a little scared.

  I felt myself slip into little space from the thump of nervousness and fear. I quickly hid behind daddy, clutching the back of his shirt. Daddy chuckled.

  "He's just a little shy, he'll warm up eventually." The one to the left smiled, looking around daddy to look at me.

  "He's adorable!" I felt myself blush and hid my face.

  Daddy growled quietly, feeling territorial.

  "Hey, I know! I'm not trying to swoop him from ya', he's all yours! He's cute that's all." Daddy quickly nodded and the largest man cleared his throat.

  "Well, we should properly introduce ourselves. I'm Redmond, the alpha of the Blue Ivy pack." He gestured to himself. I should've known he was an alpha just from the look of him.

  He gestured to the funny deer guy on the left. "And this, this is Ryan. He's my Beta and my right hand man. Although he does get rather.. distracted at times." Ryan smiled, playfully rolling his eyes.

  "It's not my fault, that you just don't take time to notice the great things in life!" I came out from behind daddy more to watch the exchange that was going on more clearly.

  "Oh, I'm sorry I don't find random squirrels and deer interesting." The alpha smirked, amused.

  "Pft, squirrels are very interesting thank you. You're just a party pooper." I giggled again, liking this guy already.

  "Squwes awes funs to watch.. t-they cutes too!" I squealed out, wanting to put my opinion forward on this important matter.

  "Told ya! This guy knows what he's talking about!" Ryan boasted, holding out his hand for a high five. I hesitated but quickly high fived him back, then turning around to run back to daddy.

  "Yeah yeah, anyways." The alpha proceeded. He motioned to the left of him.

  "This is Taylor. He's third in command." Taylor nodded, not saying much.

  "Sha'll we show you around the pack?" Daddy nodded his head, following the three guys, me traveling closely behind.

Why are they showing us around their pack? Only pack members are even supposed to step foot onto the soil right?

I quickly realized what may be happening, and pulled at daddy's arm.

"What's wrong baby?" He looked down at me with a slight smile.

"You nos tew me we gonna be ins packs?" I pouted, slowing down my walk.

  He stopped walking and picked me up, holding me so we are face to face.

"I wanted it to be a surprise baby. I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here. In fact I'm more than sure. Please give it a chance? For me." I bit my lip and nodded my head.

  "Okie Daddy, I give chance fow yous." He smiled, and kissed my cheek.

  "You guys coming?" Ryan, the Beta called back.

  "Yeah, we're coming." I wrapped my legs around daddy and he ran with me, catching up with the three.

  They seem nice so far, and I wanna give them a chance. I'm just scared. I don't want this pack experience to be like my last one.

  We walked for a while, I don't know exactly how long. The alpha suggested that they should go into wolf form to get there faster, but daddy kindly disagreed. He said that it would be dangerous as I have a cast on and wouldn't be able to hold on well.

  When we finally got out of the woods there was a big field, and I could see a giant mansion like house too. It was really pretty and I could see people, well rather werewolves walking in and out.

  There were other smaller cabin like houses here and there, and there were some children running around.

  I held on to daddy tightly, nervous about the new environment.

  "We'll show you around the pack house." Daddy smiled and nodded his head.

  "That would be awesome, thanks." Ryan turned around and smiled at me.

"And Aaric, I think you're going to love your guys' room." I smiled back at him, exited to see what he's talking about.

  "Are you exited baby?" Daddy said, and I looked up at him nodding.

  "I'm glad, I hope you like our new home."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0
It's been forever since I've updated. Sorry about that. :/