Chapter 24

Up top is Two ^^^^^
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

After a while I fell asleep, head on Two's lap. I woke up to the door slam and yelling.

"ALRIGHT GET UP!" I jumped up and so did Two. The bald guard was in the cell and he looked angry.

The bald man threw some food down on the ground, about two small spoonfuls of eggs and an over cooked sausage.

"Eat the food, and don't say anything because I'm already pissed." Two picked up the food and devided it between both of us. The bald ogre walked out and I looked up at Two.

"T-Two?"

"Yeah kid?"

"I-Im scawed."

"Don't worry kid, you'll be fine." I quickly shook my head.

"N-No I'm weally weally scawed." He looked at me weirdly.

"Why are you talking like a baby?" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"What do you meaaannn" I dragged out the end as I was getting irritated with this whole situation, I mean how couldn't you be.

"I wanna go home!" He looked very confused by now.

"Ok I'm confused as fuck."

"You said a bad wowd!" He squinted his eyes at me.

"What the hell are you going on about."

"You downt know??"

"How the hell am I supposed to know what you're doin' if I just met you kid."

"I-I'm a wittle." A look of realisation crossed his face.

"Ohhh... that's why you called your mate daddy..." I giggled

"Because He is my daddy silly!" He shook his head.

"Does this mean I'm taking care of you during your stay in la casa de la hell hole." I nodded my head and smiled.

"Never met someone like you before, kid. This will be interesting."

All of a sudden the door opened and a new guy came barging in, reeking of alcohol which just added to the horrible smell of this place.

"What's all this.. rack-racket about." He burped and stumbled towards us. I don't like him. I want him to go away, I started to cry because that's the only thing I could think of.

"G-GO AWAAAYYYYY!" Two looked at me wide eyed and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Oh we have a feisty one eh?" He tried to grab a hold of me but I bit him. His face changed from amused to furious.

"You little bitch!" He grabbed a hold of me and started to take off my clothes. I screamed but he held me down.

"H-HELP NOOO HELP!" I screamed and squirmed.

"STOP LET HIM GO! TAKE ME INSTEAD!" The guard stopped and looked over at two.

"You're really trying to save this fag?" Two breathed in.

"You don't want him you really want me. He's probably used to getting fucked in the ass. It wouldn't be any fun now would it." I knew two was just saying this to save me though, but if he took my place he would get hurt.

"This is why you're my favourite blondie." The guard chuckled.

"T-Two." Before I could say anything I was picked up by my hair and thrown into the corner. I landed on my wrist and heard a big crack. I felt horrible pain and when I looked down my hand was limp and I could see the bone.

I screamed and almost blacked out from the pain. I looked over to two, holding my wrist. The guard was holding him down, with his clothes off.

"N-NO S-." Before I could finish the guard started to rape Two. Two had no facial expression on his face. A lone tear just fell down his cheek.

I tried to save him by getting up and going to the guard, trying to push him off of two but the guard just kept pushing me and I would end up falling back onto my wrist. The pain soon got unbearable and through a panic attack I passed out.

When I woke up I saw two staring at me. I went to go rub my eyes with my hand but I felt a sharp pain.

"AGH!" Tears slipped out of my eyes, and two quickly wiped them.

"Stop crying, don't give them the satisfaction." I nodded my head and sat up.

"T-Two why did you save me you got..." my voice lowered into a whisper "raped."

"I couldn't just watch you get violated and hurt like that now could I? Anyways I'm used to it so don't worry about it kid, alright?"

"B-But-"

"No buts!" He shushed me with his finger.

"What's done is done and now all we need to worry about it how we'll get through the next day. One day at a time kid, one day at a time."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Bently's POV:

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE! WHERES MY BABY BOY?!" Most of the stuff in the pack house was broken by now and the pack warriors haven't found my baby yet. Even the best locators couldn't pick up his scent for more than a couple of miles.

"Calm down, screaming and throwing a fit won't fix anything." Brice tried to put his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.

"You told me he talked to you before he came out of the house, what did he say??" Brice sighed and looked frustrated but did I give a shit? No!

"I've already told you a million times already he asked me to read the weight gain bar thingy!"

"This is your fault!" I pushed Brice against the wall, and he pushed me back.

"The fuck, maybe you shouldn't have kept secrets from him huh? Have you ever thought of that?!" I pushed him again.

"You know how he would have reacted to that! I had to, it was for his own health!" He pushed me back again, this time with more force.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have gone around kissing sluts!"

"I DIDN'T KISS HER GOD DAMMIT SHE KISSED ME!" Brice rolled his eyes.

"Oh and now you're going to say I'm gay huh? Stop telling lies!"

"THE FUCK IM NOT TELLING LIES, AND FOR ALL I KNOW YOU COULD BE GAY AS FUCK!" I raised my fist and was about to punch when someone stopped me.

"Bently. Stop it. Now." I looked over and saw my father. I pulled my hand back and looked at him hopefully. Hoping and begging that there was some type of news about my baby boy.

"Any news?! Did they find him?!" He shook his head and cleared his throat.

"Bently... I've been thinking and maybe you should forget about Aaric. For all you know maybe he's off with another guy. There are many young, beautiful women out there that would give up everything to be the new Luna of the pack." At the moment I saw red.

"How dare you even suggest a thing like that? The moon goddess paired us together, we were meant to be! I already marked him, he's mine and I'm his! You know if I reject him now, he will die." My dad sighed, and looked at me with pity, oh how I hated that look.

"Son all I'm saying is you should think about it." I huffed.

"Let me see... NO!" I stormed out of the pack house, if they won't find my baby I will find him myself. I won't come back until I do.

0-0-0-0-0