Intro to Bently

I know this picture is probably over used but oh well.

Hey, my name is Bently, I'm the soon to be alpha of the Golden Star pack. I basically gave up on trying to find my mate. I have traveled to every pack, every time I could to find my mate and every time I don't find her.

  My father is really strict on me and I guess it's because I have " a lot of responsibilities, and a reputation to uphold." I'm just working to be the best alpha I can be.

   I have a sister named Lisa and she is basically the most preppy person you can get. Take a bucket of sparkles, happiness, and annoying squeals, mix it all together and you will get my sister. She's the same age as me 18, and no we're not twins. We don't even look alike but somehow we always get the same question.

    I'm pretty popular in school, it's an all werewolf school of course so every single person respects me. It's pretty nice having the ability to make everyone bow down to you.... wait that sounds really bad now that I think of it.

    Anyways. My wolfs name is Derik, and he is pretty, well hot headed. I guess you can say I am too but my wolf magnifies it ten times more.

I currently have a girlfriend named Marisa, I don't really have any feelings for her but it's just something to keep me occupied, and do when I'm bored. Yes Marisa is the packs "slut" but I mean, she's something right?