Chapter 15

I'm actually perfectly fine with Aarics babyness? I don't know. He's like an adorable little kid. We were currently trying to get things together for Aaric for when we get back to school. Key word trying.

"I don't want to.." He looked up at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes ever. I sighed and shook my head.

"Baby we have to no if, ands or buts." He pouted and looked down fidgeting with his toes.

A lot of his homework and backpack ect was at his old 'home' so I'm planning on going there tonight.

"Baby.. I'm going to go somewhere tonight will you be OK on you're own?" I said using one of my fingers to lift his chin up.

"W-Where are you going?" I sighed should I tell him? No he would freak out. I also don't want to like to him though.

"To get your stuff." I said he thought for a second and then looked scared.

"D-Do you mean.. going to my old house?" I nodded my head slowly paying. close attention to his emotions.

"I'm coming with you." He said immediately.

"No y-" I was cut off by a small finger against my lips, shushing me. He crawled up to me and straddled me.

"I want to come with you. Please daddy?" There he goes with the daddy again I can't say no when he calls me that.

"Fine... but!"

"But?" He said putting his arms around my neck.

"Call me daddy more often." He nodded his head like it was easy for him.

"Deal!" He said in a kid like voice.

Alright then... we're doing this together.

Aarics POV:

I was currently sitting on Ben- daddy's lap telling him what time is best to go to my old house.

"H-He usually is out at the bar drinking or something until 11pm and then drinks some more at home." Daddy nodded his head letting me speak. Is it weird that I don't find it weird calling him daddy? I actually kind of like it, not completely in a kinky way but it's also comforting.

"Sometime he skips the drinking and stays home... O-Or he brings his f...friends over." I started shaking remembering that night when my sperm diner brought those three guys to the house. The day I ran away.

"Baby boy?" I felt me being shaken, I snapped out of it and realized that I have been silently crying.

"S-Sorry... I.. just started to remember some things." I wiped the tears off of my face and shook my head, trying to shake out the memories.

"Anyways we should get going now." I said trying to sound confident which 100% failed. My voice cracked and with hearing that I let out the tears. Better to get them out now before I get in there.

"Baby come here." Daddy opened his arms and I happily excepted. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Baby.. are you sure you want to go?" I nodded my head. I have to.

"I have to... I need to face my fears for once." I hugged daddy closer if that was even possible.

"Just..." I took a deep breath in. "Lets get it over with."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0