Chapter 26

Two and I fell asleep after a while. I was cold so we fell asleep hugging each other. We didn't know where we were going, and I was afraid that Bently would never find me so I gave up on that option. For now it's just two and I.

Bently's POV:

When we killed off all of the opponents my baby was no where in sight, but his scent along with someone else, I'm assuming the guy he was with earlier was there so I followed it, telling the pack to stay here and for some to go back to the pack house.

After a awhile of looking for my baby I started wondering if maybe he didn't want to be found. With that though my wolf cried.

My baby boys scent got stronger and stronger until I saw two bodies laying together in each other's hold. One of them was Aaric.

I growled at the sight and pulled them away from each other. They both woke up and started to freak out.

"Two! Two! What's happening Two!" The guy I'm presuming is Two kicked me in the shin as hard as he could and grabbed ahold of my baby, and they started to run. My baby didn't even look at me once because right when he woke up he curled into a ball.

I ran and caught them in one second as I'm way faster than them. I could smell that the guy named Two was a wolf, but he was probably too weak to turn.

"Let us go you piece of shit!" Two yelled and punched me in the face. I growled and grabbed him by the throat.

"S-STOP.... w-wait.. Bently?" My baby looked at me with wide eyes.

"P-Put him down.. please!" His voice broke and I let Two go, him falling on the ground gasping for air. Aaric ran over to Two and made sure he was ok.

That action hurt me a lot. Instead of embracing me with a hug and giving me a kiss he went to go see if someone else was ok.

"Baby boy?" He looked up at me.

"I-I thought you wouldn't come looking for me.. I thought that you ran off with the girl." I shook my head and picked him up.

"Baby, I would never I promise!" I kissed him on the forehead. He was so skinny I was afraid that he would shatter at any moment.

"You look so sickly." He looked down at himself.

"I probably just need a shower." He coughed and started rubbing his face with his hands, trying to get off any dirt that is on him.

"I-It's embarrassing, you seeing me like this. I'm all dirty." He kept rubbing his face and arms but the dirt was too stuck on him.

The other guy came up behind Aaric he looked at me and then at Aaric and then at me again.

"I'm Two." He said, not looking out of my eyes. Almost as if he was testing me.

"I'm Bently Aarics mate." He snickered.

"Yeah you're the one that lied to him and cheated on him with a slut? Yeah he told me." He raised his voice at me. I growled and stalked towards him getting ready to give him a piece of my mind, but Aaric stood in front of Two, not letting me near him.

"What are you doing, why are you protecting him so much."

"Why did you kiss that girl."

"I asked you first."

"Well I asked you second and first is the worst and second is the best." He crosses his arms and I chuckled, he's still as cute as always.

"She kissed me first, she set me up. I would never hurt you!"

  "Then why did you lie to me about the weight gain bars?" I sighed

  "I know how you are about your weight, the doctor told me to give them to you but I knew you wouldn't eat them If I told you what they really were."

  "I don't know...." He looked at the ground. I walked over to him and bent over to his level. I lifted up his chin and planted my lips on his. Softly moving my lips. When I pulled away he was blushing.

  "Sorry daddy..." I smiled and gave him another kiss.

  "Ahem.... I'm still here you know." I looked over and saw Two with his arms crossed.

  My baby blushed even harder and I looked down at his hands. His one hand looked weird and a bit deformed.

  "Baby what happened?!" He cleared his throat.

  "Oh this... one of the guards threw me on the ground and I landed on it, it broke but since neither Two or I knew how to fix it it just formed like this." I'm so glad we killed every last one of those scumbags back there.

   "Baby when we get back to the pack house a doctor is going to have to break it again to fix it. You know that right?" He nodded his head.

  "Can Two come with us? To stay with us at the pack house?" I looked at Two and back at my baby. Aaric seemed to like him so I couldn't just say no.

  "Of course baby." He smiled and ran over to Two rapping his arms around him.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

  Sorry this is such a short chapter I'll post again tomorrow I promise ♥️