Chapter 17

"PACIFY HER SHES GETTING ON MY NERVES YOU DON'T LOVE HER, STOP LYING WITH THOSE WORDS." I heard my baby singing in the shower. He wasn't in little space so he insisted on taking a shower himself. I still made sure to stay close to the door though just in case. I heard he showed shut off and I knocked on the door.

"Do you need any help baby?" I asked it's hard to tell when he slips in or out of little space. I waited a couple of seconds and heard nothing.

"Sweetie?" No reply. I swung open the door and saw him with a blade up to his skin.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I quickly grabbed the blade away from him and picked him up, rapping a towel around him. I put him on the bed and took his head into my hands.

"Why baby? Why?!" I screamed the last part and he jumped. A tear went down his eyes.

"Baby speak to me!" He looked at me blankly.

"You're disgusted with me." I looked at him confused. Why would I be disgusted?

"What do you mean?"

"Whenever I slip into my little space I'm a burden. I probably disgust you." More tears ran down his cheeks.

"Noonononono! I'm perfectly fine with you and your little space! I love it I love you. No matter what." He shook his head.

"I vow to never slip into little space again!" He wiped away his tears and went to go get dressed. He went passed all the oversized things and thigh high socks and slipped on some skinnies and a band shirt.

"Baby you don-"

"Lets watch a movie like... a horror." He seemed hesitant but he was insisting on not being or going into little space. I don't think it will last long. Being a little is part of him it's part of his identity.
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

  Aaric was on the other side of the couch with a stern look on his face trying not to be scared. We were only five minutes into the movie....

  "D-Don't do that.... downt do dat!" His little voice started to slip in and he started to tremble. He was shaking and I took a hold of his hand.

  "Do you want to sit on daddy's lap?" He looked at me and I could see he really wanted to, but he shook his head.

  "I'm fine." He squeezed my hand a little and kept watching the movie.

  I will get him to stop this.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

   I grabbed his favorite stuffie and snuck up on him. I threw it at the back of his head lightly and when he turned around his eyes lit up. He picked it up and I hid around the corner. He looked around to make sure that no one was watching. Little did he know.

   He sat down and started to talk to the plush.

  "We cant let daddy find out." He said sternly to the stuffed koala bear.

  "Why not tell your daddy." He responded back in a cute little voice.

  "Because he will be mad." He pouted and looked down his hair covering his eyes.

   "Daddy would never be mad at you baby." He looked up and looked at me surprised and a bit scared.

  "D-daddy I can explain- I mean BeNtLy." I smirked and started to tickle him his giggles bouncing off the walls.

"S-Stawp!" He giggled and squirmed.

"I-Ai can't bweave." He screamed kicking his little feet.

"I won't stop until you stop acting so big when you clearly don't really want to." He shook his head.

I held him down and started tickling his feet. That was it for him.

"STAHP DADDY STAWP PWEASE AIGH!" He tried to get away but he obvious had no chance.

   "DADDY IM SOWEY PWEASE!" I let go of him and he caught his breath. Tears were going down his face from laughing so much. When he finally calmed down I pulled him into my lap facing towards me.

  "Tell me why you had a break down all of a sudden? You seemed to be so fine, happy." He shook his head and looked into my eyes, I saw a twinkle in his eyes but it wasn't as bright. He breathed in and I knew he was out of little space.

  "I don't know... I-I just... I thought about everything and I... I was thinking about how you are a big strong alpha and I'm just... I'm just me. I'm afraid of disappointing or embarrassing you." He started to cry. I wiped his tears and pulled him in close.

  "Sweetie, I would never be embarrassed of you. Hell I want to show you off to everyone! I love you so much." I kissed him on his head and then his nose. He giggled and squirmed.

   "Really?" I smiled

   "Really." He smiled big and wide and hugged me tight.

  "You wanna go out shopping later?" I asked wanting to do something fun with my baby. He nodded rapidly. I grabbed his head gently afraid that he would hurt his neck.

  "Calm down baby. Let me get ready and wash up and then we'll leave OK?" He smiled and got up from my lap.

  "Okay."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0