Chapter 52

I looked at the eye on the ground, feeling my stomach turn. Everything became dizzy. I quickly turned my head and threw up bile, gagging while trying to get a breath.

  When I turned back around Bently was back into human form, and Two turned. They were both naked, but that's the last thing I was thinking about right now.

  All I could look at was the blood, the blood seemed endless. There was a hole where Bentley's eyes should be, and he was on the ground in pain, slowly trying to stand up.

  Two's face was blank, I couldn't see any feelings towards Bently other then disgust.

  "D-Daddy?" Two quickly rushed over to me, a worried look on his face. I saw Bentley lift his head to look at me with the sound of my voice. Looking at his face.. his eye, or rather where is eye was supposed to be made me even more nauseous.

  "Baby I'm so sorry you had to see that. I'm so, so sorry baby." He ran his fingers through my hair, kneeling down to my level to look at me.

  "You look so pale, are you dizzy? You need to sit down!" Two guided me over to a rock, sitting me down.

  "H-His eye.." He kisses me on the forehead, hugging me tightly. When he let go, I saw something move behind him, quickly.

  It was Bently, he had a rock in his hand, ready to strike. I pushed daddy away as hard as I could, he stumbled in surprise. Before I could say anything else I felt a rock slam into my shoulder.

  I screamed out in pain as I heard a loud crack. My vision blurred with tears, and I collapsed onto the ground.

  "BABY!"
  "AARIC!"

  They both screamed at the same time, I felt someone pick me up, and by the smell I knew it was daddy.

  "Aaric.. I-I I'm so sorry I-" Bentley tried to explain, stuttering until Two cut him off.

  "YOU BASTARD! IM GONNA RIP YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF! IM GONNA MAKE SURE YOU FEEL EVERY LAST BIT OF PAIN, TORTURE UNTIL THE MOMENT YOU DIE!" I could feel anger radiating off of his body, his eyes were clouded with a pure black.

  Bentley looked at me one last time and ripped into his wolf form, running away, so fast he was out of sight in seconds.

  I started to get light headed, my vision getting blurry from the pain. I screamed at every little bit of movement.

  "D-Daddy.."

  "Hold on Baby."

  He started running, and my vision got darker. The pain was too much, I couldn't keep my eyes open.

———

  Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep

  Someone turn off that noise, please. I groaned, turning my head but instantly regretted it, as my head was pounding.

  I tried to open my eyes. It felt like I was trying to lift weights with my eyelids.

  "Baby?" I heard Daddy's voice and tried to open my eyes even harder.

  When I got them open the light stung my eyes. I was in a white hospital room with a single window facing a brick wall, what a view.

  "D-Da" I couldn't speak, my throat was too dry. Daddy quickly grabbed a big cup of water with a straw, putting it to my lips. I took a couple sips, since when did water feel so good?

  "Daddy?" He kissed my hand, then my head. His hair was messy, and his clothes were disheveled.

  "Baby, how are you feeling? Are you hungry?" I shook my head, memories of what happened flashing back to me.

  "M-My shoulder... e-eye.. blood.. rock.." He shushed me, combing his fingers through my hair.

  "I'm so sorry baby. I can't believe this happened, it's all my fault." I shook my head slowly, trying not to trigger my pounding head.

  "N-No I should've just went in line with you... I shouldn't have gone with her. I'm sorry daddy.." A tear slipped down my face and he quickly wiped it.

  "How's your shoulder?" He rubbed his thumb against my cheek.

  "I can't feel it.." He smiled.

  "They put you on some strong pain meds. Your collarbone is broken and so is your shoulder blade. He had to re-break your arm to, because it wasn't treated before." I nodded my head, feeling sleepy still.

  "You sleepy baby?" I nodded my head, my eyes getting heavy.

  "I'm gonna go get you some food because you need something in you. Sleep until I come back baby, I'll be quick." I smiled slightly.

  I closed my eyes and listened to his footsteps get father away, they sound like a lullaby, slowly putting me to sleep.

  I was half way asleep when the door opened, and heavy footsteps walked a couple steps in. Daddy isn't back already, he just left.

  I opened my eyes and took in a sharp breath of air. My heart beating faster, my heart monitor beeping louder.

  "Shh, please. Just listen to me for two minutes." He was wearing sunglasses. I'm assuming to hide the evidence of the fight.

  "W-What.." He cane a couple steps closer and I backed up against the bed more.

  "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I wanted you back, I didn't know she would break your arm. I didn't know all this would lead to you in the hospital with a broken shoulder." I shook my head, ignoring my headache.

  "You treated me horrible, you manipulated  a lady into thinking you loved her, just to get me back. This woman turned out to be crazy and hurt me. You locked me in a bedroom, like an animal in a cage." He tightened his jaw.

  "I'm sorry.. please forgive me. Take me back. Leave Two. Remember all of the good times we had together. I was your first time, your first kiss, your first love. That has to mean something to you!" His voice raised, and I took a deep breath.

  "It does mean something to me.. it did... thank you for the good times. Thank you for what you did do..." I took a deep breath. "But the pain you put me through, mentally, physically. Is not something that someone who truly cares about you would do. I can't look past all that you've done. And I love Two.. I really do with all of my heart, so no. I'm not going to leave him and come back to you. I'm staying with him, please just accept that!" My voice was pleading at the end. I just wanted him to leave me alone, to move on.

  "If you want me to leave you alone, then I'll never come back. I won't bother you anymore. It will all be over between us... but please, just think about the old times." I gave him a slight smile, slightly pitying him.

  "Exactly, the old times. The old times are the old times for a reason. I've moved on, and I hope you can do the same. Please, just leave me alone. I wish you the best, but I never want to see you again." I looked him in the eye, as much as I could with him wearing sunglasses.

  "Fine.. you'll never see me again. But don't come trying to run back to me when you finally figure out that what you're doing right now is a mistake.." He walked over to the nearby window, and opened it. Swinging his legs over and jumping out.

  "I won't.. believe me."

0-0-0-0-0