Chapter 6

I couldn't find a really good picture of Aaron's body so I guess this would be good enough. Just imaging this is his body but a little more boyish? Like no boobs? Ok ok

  I woke up and looked at my Spider-Man watch, 4:30. Might as well get up. I'm actually in a good mood today, maybe it's because I didn't get my brain beat in yesterday. I grabbed a pair of black skinnies and my newest white shirt that I got a year ago. I opened my door and saw that fathers door was open and he wasn't there. I looked downstairs, nothing. He didn't come home last night! Probably at a cat house. Today is amazing so far!

  I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, I ruffled my hair but didn't look at myself in the mirror for too long, it will make me sad seeing my fat self.

   I hopped downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water. I'm going to get to school early today and avoid the bullies.

I felt like everything was amazing, I felt like nothing can go wrong....

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I got to school early and went to the back of the classroom. My mind got lost in random everyday thoughts.
'Is a person ever actually 100% clean?'
'If hand sanitizer kills 99.9% germs what if that other .1% is like a mutant germ that can make you sick with one wiggle of its little germy nubs'
'How was water originally named water?'

I heard the bell ring and got snapped out of my brilliant mind boggling questions. As students filled into the class I slumped into my seat out of habit, I don't want to be seen even though in this school for some reason its impossible.

The blocks went on as normal and I managed to avoid the dumb asses. I sat down at an empty table at lunch, waiting for it to be over. I rested my head on my hands and started to dose off.

"Hey little one... wake up." I felt a light shake and I jumped startled. I looked up and it's Bently.

"How you doing?" I looked at him and blinked a couple of times. I have another mind boggling question all of a sudden. Why the hell does he care about me all of a sudden? He's probably just pretending.

"S-Sorry what?" He chuckled and repeated himself.

"How are you doing little mate?" Here he goes again with the damn mate thing again.

"U-Um... I'm...fine" He looked at me almost as if he didn't believe me, I wiggled in my seat why is he so nice to me?

  "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight, on a you know... date?" He said cautiously but with strong confidence. I can't go on a date, if I do I'm screwed, I won't be home in time to make father dinner, and I will be beaten until I'm as flat as a pancake and he will eat me for dinner.

  "I-I-I..... C-Ca-Can't... I h-have a lot t-to do l-later when I-I get home." I said biting my lip. I heard a low growl like noise come from him, and I felt submissive.

   "What are you doing after school?" He said his green eyes turning into a yellow like color. I whimpered at his demanding tone, why the hell am I like this.

"I-I have to make my father dinner s-sir." I said squirming in my seat.

"That can wait right?" He said, his eyes still a dark yellow color.

"I-I g-guess?" I said staring at him, afraid that if I look away he will pounce on me.

"Good, I'll see you after school little mate." The bell rang and I quickly got out of my seat basically running to my next class, I felt him watching me as I ran.