Chapter 32

Elizabeth^^

  We were eating breakfast at the table. I'm so happy that my baby boy is finally starting to eat. He struggles a bit sometimes and sometimes he gets flashbacks, or attacks but they are toning down a bit.

  "Son! Meet Elizabeth!" Me and Aaric both turned around and saw my dad with some girl that looked to be a couple years older than me.

  "Um.. Hi?" She smiled and came up to me, giving me a hug. Aaric just sat there confused.

  "This is my mate Aaric." I introduced Aaric to this woman trying to not be awkward. She looked at him and gave him a slight smile, brushing him off a bit.

  "So dad... who's this?" My dad smiled widely, it was actually really scary seeing him so cheery.

  "This soon enough will be your wife." Aaric choked on his cereal and looked at my father with wide eyes.

  "What? I have a mate and I'm perfectly happy with him!" My father scoffed.

  "Oh please, he's just a faze. You need a real woman, a real Luna to help you control this pact. It's about time you stepped up!"

  "Father, I'll step up and work on controlling the pack more, I'm sorry if I've been slacking but... NO! I'm perfectly happy with Aaric! I love him!" Aaric just sat there, stunned by the whole situation.

  "Oh please, this weak human can not be a proper Luna for this pack. He's a guy too! Look how skinny he is, he looks like he'll break with one slight flick." My father picked up my mates arm and violently dropped it back down again. It was my baby's bad arm too. I growled and pushed my father away out of instinct, making him fly back to the wall

  "DONT TOUCH HIM!" I felt my wolf start to come out. How dare he touch my mate.

  "I don't even recognise you anymore. What happened to my son? What happened to you?! This THING." He pointed at my mate and I growled. "Is blinding you. This thing that you call a mate will just hold you back!" I looked over at the girl. She looked fake as hell. Her lips and boobs were obviously fake. She had a disgusting bitchy look on her face too.

  "You're trying to replace my beautiful amazing mate with this.. whore?" She gasped and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

  "You don't mean that, I mean look at me? You just need to snap out of it! Look at a real woman, someone that can please you." She stalked closer to be and grabbed onto my shirt, trying to push her fake ass boobs all up on me.

  I then saw my baby boy get up from his chair and push her away as much as he could. He stood in between us two and glared at Elizabeth.

  "He's mine." My baby said in a quiet yet audible voice. Elizabeth laughed.

  "Aw you're so cute." She pinched his cheek but he slapped her hand away.

  "Listen sweetie, you're just a distraction. Useless, useless distraction. I will be his wife soon enough, and you will be thrown out of this pack by my orders. The Luna's orders." I pushed her away, and got into my fathers face. Challenging him.

  "What the hell do you think you are doing. Why bring her in all of a sudden when you know I'm happy! What kind of father are you?!" My father pushed me up against the wall.

  "Don't pretend that I don't know what you Two are. I've seen the 'play room' I've heard you call him baby boy and the pet names. He acts like a fucking baby for fucks sake! He is not fit to protect the pact!" I pushed my father back, walking to my baby boy.

  "He is perfectly fine! You know damn well that if I reject him, after we have already mated, and already accepted each other in the first place he will die! I'm not going to loose him!" My father scoffed.

  "I don't give two shits about that little thing. He'll probably die from being deadly underweight anyways. He's useless to this pack." The fake bitch that my father brought in smirked.

  "If it makes you feel any better hubby, we'll make him a funeral." I growled at her.

  "No way in hell, will I ever marry you so don't call me hubby! Second off I will never leave Aaric, my rightful mate ever!understand! The moon goddess put us together for a reason." I held Aarics hand, and he squeezed mine as tight as he could. Holding on for dear life.

  "None sense! You are overacting for nothing! Elizabeth will be moving in and I expect you both to get married in two months at the most! Understand?" He didn't let me answer before speaking again. "Good!"

  He mind linked the pack to bring in her bags, there were so many of them.

  "Put them in my room." She ordered like she was already Luna. Who the hell does she think she is.

  "And where exactly is this room." She smiled.

  "Right next to yours silly!" I looked at my baby and he looked at me. The only room next to mine was the playroom... wait.

  "What did you do to that room! It's already taken!" She scoffed.

  "Well I took all the dumb stuff out of there of course. The weird toys, I mean I put them in pack storage for when we have a kid. But we probably won't use them anyways, our kid will not use second hand stuff! We can just give them to the omegas." Aaric was shaking, and I pulled him closer to me trying to calm him down.

  She walked upstairs, followed by my father. When they were gone Aaric let out a weep. I kneeled down to his level, pecking him on the lips, nose, forehead, cheeks everywhere trying to calm him down.

  "I don't wanna lose you! I thought you said we would be together forever..." his voice cracked and my heart shattered in a million pieces.

  "Baby, baby I won't let this happen! I promise, we'll figure something out."

  "But what about your father, you can't go against him!" I bit my lip. If I went against my father I would be kicked out of the pack, banished out of town.

  "We'll figure something out baby, I promise."

  Aarics POV:

  We went to school after all of that. I couldn't pay attention in any of my classes. How could I? My whole life was crumbling In front of me, and I don't know what to do.

  Elizabeth is already really popular in school, both by the pack members and the humans. I guess the word that I'm "no longer going to be Luna" spread like wildfire, and now the bullies are back.

  Daddy tries to defend me whenever he's around but he's no longer in every class with me. His father changed his classes so he's with Elizabeth in every class.

  I had to go to the bathroom a lot so far, crying my eyes out about what was happening. I can't even believe it. How could a whole kingdom fall in the matter of an hour.

  Everything I've built up, is crumbling. The mould of my happiness that I've built by hand is gone. It feels like all that's left is dust, and the big picture of happiness is only a pigment of my imagination.

  It's all because of this Elizabeth. All because of his father. Thanks to both of them everything is falling apart. The only way to stop this all is to get rid of them. But how is that supposed to happen?

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0