Chapter 38

Two rented a car and we've been driving for a while. I fell asleep about an hour after we started driving and it was daylight out. When I woke up it was dark.

  "Twooooo." I stretched and looked over at him, tugging on his shirt sleeve.

  "Hm?" He kept his eyes on the road, the headlights shining in front.

"How long have we been driving for?" I looked out of my side of the window but couldn't see anything because it was so dark.

"Hm, I think it's been about four and a half- five hours." I whined, my legs were asleep.

"Twooooooo." He laughed.

"Yes?"

"I'm bored... and my legs are asleep!" I hit my leg wanting it to stop tingling. I hated the feeling, it felt like a million bugs were crawling all over me.

"I'm sorry, I'll stop soon so you can get out ok?"

"Ok.." I leaned back the seat, planning on maybe going back to sleep. That didn't last long.

  "Twoooooooo." He chuckled.

  "Yes bean?" I smiled at the nickname.

   "Say it again."

   "Say what?" He glanced over at me for a couple of seconds before looking back at the road.

  "The nickname!" My voice cracked from shouting. It was a happy shout though.

  "You're adorable you know that bean?" I smiled, sitting the seat up again.

  "Two?"

  "Yes bean." I was probably being really annoying right now but I was hyper.

  "I have to pee." I started bouncing in my seat.

  "Ok bean, I'll stop at a gas station in a couple of minutes." I whined.

  "But I have to go now!" I wouldn't be able to hold it in for much longer.

  "Just hold it for a couple more minutes." I started whining again after three minutes, really having to pee.

  "Ok we're here, we're here." Two got out of the car and opened the door for me. I didn't move though.

  "Why aren't you moving? I thought you had to pee." My legs were crossed and I was bent over.

  "If I get up I think I might pee myself.." Two sighed and gently lifted me up, speed walking to the bathroom. The bathroom was a single room so he was in there with me.

  "Can you turn around?" He laughed with a smirk on his face and did what I asked.

  After I went to the bathroom Two helped me wash my hands.

  "Ok, do you want anything to eat?" I nodded my head and ran over to the candy section.

  "Bean wait!"

  Two's POV:

  Aaric was obviously in little space and he was really hyper, but I liked taking care of him.

  Every time I was around him I felt my feelings getting stronger. I simply couldn't help it, he was not only adorable but he had an amazing personality, even though he can be a little bratty at times.

  "Ok, do you want anything to eat?" He nodded his head and ran over to the candy section with a huge smile on his face.

  "Bean Wait!" I ran after him, grabbing him by the wrist.