Chapter 13

Brice is up top
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Bently's POV:

My father told me to lead me to my mate, so I complied. I followed the sweet scent of my baby boy until we reached him. He was sleeping on the couch, and it seemed like he changed into an oversized sweater and nothing else but his underwear. I felt my eyes start to cloud with lust when I was looking at him but I quickly shook it out of my head.

  I went over to my mate and shook him gently, he didn't wake up but instead started mumbling in his sleep. It seemed like he was having a nightmare. His mumbling got louder and it turned into screams. I quickly picked him up and cradled him Calling his name to wake him up. I shook him a bit until he opened his eyes. Tears started to flow down his cheeks, as he dug his face in my chest.

  After he calmed down I let him out of my arms. He then quickly noticed that my father was there. He hid behind me like a little kid, hiding from a doctor or dentist. My father didn't look impressed.

  "Aaric this is my father, dad this is my mate Aaric." I slowly pulled Aaric from behind me and he cautiously waved.

  "Hm.. yes... nice to meet you." My father said in a demeaning tone. I growled and he glared at me. He's my father but I won't let anyone disrespect my mate. He rolled his eyes and walked away, saying nothing else.

  Aaric's POV:

  That went terribly. His father obviously didn't like me but to be fair I didn't like him either so take that mr poop head.

  Bently picked me up and sat down on the couch with me on his lap. He sighed and I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault.

  "I-I'm sorry... I-I'm a failure." Warm liquid started building up in my eyes. He looked at me and wiped a stray tear off my cheeks.

  "No. Never say that your a failure again. You are beautiful and I love you so much." More tears started to fall down my face both with disbelief but happiness.

  "My father is just... judgemental and traditional to say the least. He'll warm up to you and like you, I mean who wouldn't love you." I smiled as I snuggled into his chest, we stayed like this before I fell asleep. I feel safe around Bently and whenever I'm around him I feel like I'm walking on could 9.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

  I woke up the next morning in Bently's bed, he must have put me up here when I was asleep. I turned over and Bently wasn't there but there was a note.

'I'll be back, just had to take care of some pack business. Kiss -Bently" I smiled and snuggled up back into his spot of the bed.

  It started with a light heat in my stomach and then it got even hotter, and I started aching for anything to do with Bently. I inhaled the scent of the pillow where he was, but it didn't help much. My cheeks were getting read and I was having some problems in my lower region. What's happening. I took the sheets off of me because I was sweating so much then I heard the door open.

  Bently's POV (sorry there's a lot of switching in this chapter):

  I walked in and the smell of arousal hit me like a train, and my wolf was clawing to get out. I looked on the bed and saw Aaric sweating profusely, lightly moaning and panting. Heat. He's in heat. Once your mate finally accepts you their heat will happen shortly after. I walked over to him and he clung to me almost instantly.