Chapter 37

Please listen to song while reading the letter, it makes it more real and sad.

"Hey.. I'll be right out." Two nodded his head and walked out of the door.

I grabbed a piece of paper and found a pen that was lying around. I want to leave a note, I know it seems kind of stupid but I felt like I wasn't complete until I did.

Dear Bentley,

Thank you for everything you have done for me. You saved me from my abusive household, and slowly helped me with my eating disorder and depression.

You were my first love, my first kiss, my first time. I cherished the moments we had together, I seriously did. I thought we would be together forever, but I guess that is not true. I understand that your heart has changed I guess, and there's nothing I can do to help that.

I understand that you love Elizabeth now... I just wish you would have rejected me before you guys did what you did that night. It hurt, a lot. I know I will die, I'm not really afraid of death anymore. I lived, as much as I could in the short life I had.

Two told me to reject you first so I won't die.. I can't bring myself to do it. I still love you, I really do and I always will... but I have to try and forget, I have to forget what we had together for my sake. I can't dwell on you forever because it will kill me one way or another, out of sadness...from rejection.

I hope you have an amazing life with Elizabeth. I hope she gives you everything I couldn't. I mean she's everything I'm not really. You two are much better off together. Congrats in advance for your marriage, and I hope your father is finally happy.

Please don't go looking for me, please don't try and reach me. It will only leave more heartbreak. Two is with me and will keep me safe, he will take care of me just like no one else did when you left me for Elizabeth.

I don't know what will happen, but as long as your happy, I'm happy. Once again thank you for everything...

-Aaric

I put the note under one of the pillows on the sofa. I couldn't bring myself to put it out in plain sight. Part of me didn't even want him to find it in the first place.

  I didn't even realise I was crying, until I saw a tear fall onto the ground. I wiped my face, holding in sobs. I can't cry, I don't want to. I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of having a broken heart.

  Part of me wants things to go back to as it was before. When we were perfect, when it was like a fairytale.. the perfect fairytale. My perfect happily ever after.

I gave the place one last look, mentally saying goodbye to the place I have come to call home.

With one last deep breath I walked out of the pack house, leaving behind all that I really knew.

"You ok?" Two put his arm around my shoulder. I gave him a half smile.

"Let's go, and never look back."

0/0/0/0

Bently's POV:

I woke up next to a naked, snoring Elizabeth. I quickly got out of bed and put some boxers and a shirt on. What the hell happened last night.

I looked around and saw a used condom at the end of the bed. Oh no, no no. Aaric, I hope he's ok he must've been hurting so much last night.

I silently opened the door trying not to wake Elizabeth up as I didn't feel like dealing with her right now.