Chapter 9

Up top is Bently's sister
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I woke up to someone tapping me on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw a smiling bright face with big eyes. I quickly jolted up and realized it was Bently's sister.

"Hey cutie, guess what?" She sat next to be with a face like she expected me to know what she was talking about.

"W-What?" I said still groggy from just waking up.

"Welllll since your living with us now and Bently told you our secret I'm gonna take you shopping!!!!" She looked at me with a big smile.... wait what secret.... and since when was I living with them?

"W-What secret?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"He didn't tell you?" I shook my head no and she awkwardly laughed.

"I'm living with you?" I asked she coughed and got up.

"Wellllll I should get going now, see you later." She got up and basically ran out of the room. Two minutes later Bently came walking in.

"Hey your awake?" He sat down next to me.

"W-What secret is your sister talking about and... I'm living with you?" He sighed.

"Of course she told you.... well might as well tell you now." I started to get scared... I'm afraid that it's something bad.

"Aaric.... my sister... me... and everyone that lives in this house is part of a pack... a pack of werewolves... we are werewolves." I looked at him for a couple of seconds and started to laugh a bit. I knew he was too good to be true. This must be a prank, I opened up to him and everything.

"Haha... very funny..." I got up but he pulled me back down.

"I'm telling the truth! Look!" He started to take off his clothes and I closed my eyes. All of a sudden I heard bones cracking and a low growl. I opened my eyes and saw an orange and brown wolf, with beautiful yellow eyes. I jumped but before I knew it I reached out to touch it.

The wolf... or should I say Bently? Nudged my hand, licking it. I laughed and got off from the couch and hugged him. He was so fluffy. He moved back and I heard bones crack again and a naked Bently was in front of me. I closed my eyes once again while Bently was laughing and putting his clothes back on.

He sat down next to me and I was speechless. What did I just see. He then started to explain even more that made me kinda confused but also answered my questions.

"The reason I call you mate a lot is because that is what you are. A mate is someone that the moon goddess paired a werewolf with. The moon goddess is a werewolves god." He continued to explain more to me until I understood everything. In total it took about two hours with all of my questions.

"So I don't think you are safe at your house, and since your my mate I think you are the safest at the pack house with me. We will get your stuff when you would like to." I nodded my head slowly still taking in everything. I rather stay with him than with my father yes, but this is all still so mind blowing.

"And my loving sister ahem that I know is eavesdropping!" He said loudly, "Will take you shopping and get you whatever you want no matter the price." His sister turned around the corner and smiled.

"Yup!" Lisa smiled and skipped over to us.

  "We are going to have so much fun!" She squealed, slightly bursting my eardrums.

  Bently's phone vibrated and it said that it was from 'Marissa' it said and I quote.

"Hey baby, I'm bored want me to come over and show you a good time?"

My eyes widened and I pointed to his phone.

"Who's Marissa?" He sighed and texted her back.

"Marissa is my old "girlfriend" just someone to do until I found my mate, I know I'm dumb but I dumped her." He gave me his phone and he texted back saying

"Leave me alone Marissa, I've found my mate and I don't want you anymore, I never have. Don't bother me anymore."

I shook my head yes and looked down he lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes. I knew he loved me. I nodded and gave him a slight smile.

"Awwww well love birds, if you don't mind I would like to take him shopping!" Lisa squeezed I laughed while Bently rolled his eyes.

Sorry this chapter was so short, I hope you like it though :)))