Chapter 46

Hey everyone sorry I was gone forevvver but I'm back!

Two POV:

I put bean to bed an hour ago as he fell asleep with noodles still in his mouth. How can one person manage to be so adorable, it's almost like he's from a different dimension. Maybe he's from the dimension of super adorable heart melting littles.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV not really watching it but using it as some sort of background noise.

I feel like a straight up idiot for not covering up our tracks well enough. I feel like I've failed Aaric.

  I just sat there, thinking for a while about Aaric about the future, everything seemed so uncertain, like somethings there and I can reach out but not quite catch anything, not even get the slightest grasp.

Aarics POV:

  As I look around me I'm back in the meadow, only this time it was gloomier. Gray clouds float in the sky threatening to release storms and thunder, while the air is cold and almost unwelcoming.

"Aaric." I looked around waiting for the woman that I saw last time but I didn't, I only hear her voice.

  "Moon goddess? I can't see you." I looked around some more, still not spotting her anywhere.

"Time is ticking young one. Minute by minute, hour by hour. You need to make your decision before it's too late." Her voice is still as smooth and gentle like the first time I met her, but there was also a sense of urgency.

"Moon goddess?" I got no answer and I started to get dizzy, almost to a point of nauseous ness.

"Moon god-"

0-0-0

I sat up quickly looking around me. I was sweaty and my heart was beating fast. Why don't I just accept Two as my new mate already? Why am I still clinging on to the past instead of making a new future until it's too late to make a future at all?

  I swung my legs over the bed and shakily got up, still feeling a bit dizzy.

  As I'm walking to the living room I hear the TV. I then see Two sleeping on the couch as I am fully in the living room.

  I smiled and sat down next to him, kind of just staring at him.

  "You up?" He spoke with his eyes still closed.

  "Holy craptoid!" I jumped back and fell off the couch, banging my elbow on the table.

  "Oh my gosh Bean!" I was quickly lifted up and put on the couch.

  "Ow..." I held my elbow feeling tears in my eyes.

  "I'm sorry sweetheart." He kissed my elbow and lifted me into his lap, my head resting on his chest. I laid there listening to his heartbeat.

  "Two?" His chest vibrated as he talked.

  "What's up?" I took a deep breath, clutching his shirt.

  "L-Let's say that um, that I wa- that you had a mate. How would you treat them?" I bit my lip, waiting for his response.

  "Well let's see." He started rubbing small circles on my back.

  "Well first off i'd protect them with my life. I would shower them with love and Affection and always make sure they know that they are loved, never questioning it for a single second." He turned me around on his lap so I was looking at him.

  "I would give them everything they need, making sure they are happy. They're health would be my first priority. No matter how old, how grey." He kissed me on my forehead.

  "I would love them no matter what."

  I smiled, my heart beating fast.

  "Two?"

  "Yes?"

  "Will you- I-I mean if you really want to. I mean you don't have to, well maybe I mean it's just I- you know um." He chuckled.

  "Slow down, take your time." I nodded my head.

  "I've been thinking. And I'm tired of holding onto my past, my past is preventing me from moving on to the future. Bitter sweet, bitter sweet is the way I'd explain the past year but that's how I'll acknowledge, that's how I'll remember it. I'll remember it as the past. Now I want to focus on now, the future."

  "Two, will you be my mate?" I felt myself shaking out of nervousness.

  Two smiled large, hugging me tightly.

  "I, Two accept Aaric as my mate. To protect and love until the end of time." Tears slid down my face, from genuine happiness.

  "And I, Aaric accept Two as my mate. To love and protect until the end of time."

  I felt a numbing sensation in my chest followed my a heavy tingle. I felt week and couldn't hold my head up.

  "T-Two?"

  "Don't worry sweetheart I think it's the bond switching from Bentley and you to you and me."

  "Why don't you feel it?" My eyelids were getting heavy.

  "I think it's because you're my first mate and you're switching over. Just hold in there baby."

  Soon the tingling stopped and my eyelids got lighter. I lifted my head up and looked at Two.

  "Does this mean?" He nodded his head leaning in and locking his lips with mine.

  I grabbed his shirt, tightening my grip.

  He pulled away and smiled.

  "I love you Aaric I really do."

  "I love you too."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Woo update hehe. I know I've been slacking. Don't worry I'm back! How did you like the chapter? How do you think Bentley will react?