Chapter 21

Bently's POV:

  I ran into the bathroom after Aaric after he ran into me. He seemed to be crying. I looked over and saw my ex. What the hell did she do.

  I looked into the first stall but he wasn't there, than I looked into the second. He was sitting on the floor crying.

  "Baby, get up it's dirty on the ground." I lifted Aaric up and wiped his tears.

  "What did she say to you?" He shook his head. My wolf was begging to come out.

  "What. Did. She. Tell You."

  "T-That I ne-ed to a-stay away f-from y-you that you're h-hers." I was so angry right now.

  "Don't listen to her! You're mine, and I'm yours no one else's!"

"B-Bently?"

  "Yeah baby?"

  "Take me home... please?" I picked him up and and carried him to the lockers. I pulled off his extra oversized gym clothes and put his other clothes back on, then got changed myself.

  I then carried him to the car. On the ride to the pack house I kept glancing over to him. He kept putting his fingers around his arm, almost like he was measuring how small his arms were. He was doing the same with everywhere. Measuring. He was still very thin but since he's been with me he got a lot better. I'm afraid that he's slipping back into his old ways.

  When we got to the pack house he ran inside and upstairs. He looked like he was looking for something. Under the bed, into the cupboards. Everywhere.

  "What are you doing?" He looked at me. And thought for a moment.

  "I-I'm just looking for something... a umm book." I don't believe him.

  "Can you please go get me something to eat... I'm hungry." I nodded and hesitantly went downstairs.

  Aarics POV:

  Where was it? Where is the scale. I know Bently hid it somewhere. I asked him to go downstairs to buy myself some time. I was about to give up when I looked at the closet. It couldn't be in there.. it's too easy.

  I walked in the closet and looked through some of the bins. Found it. I found it. I quickly placed it down and stood on it, waiting for the digital numbers to come onto the screen.

  102.... 102.... WHAT HOW WAS THAT POSSIBLE TO GAIN SO MUCH IN SUCH LITTLE TIME! I started to hyperventilate. What the hell. What the hell. I ran downstairs.

  "Hey baby." I looked at Bently.. he has to be doing something.

  "102." He raises an eyebrow at me, putting on the top slice of bread on the sandwich.

  "What are you talking about?"

"102... 102... IM 102 POUNDS HOW! HOW AM I GAINING SO FAST!" He looked at me surprised.

  "How did you find the scale?" I huffed and stomped my foot

  "You hid it in the closet under some clothes in a bin... how wouldn't I find it."

  "Why did-" I cut him off

  "How am I gaining weight so quickly." He scratched the back of his head.

  "You've just been eating. I don't know maybe it's because your body isn't used to food?" I looked at him for a bit and started to cry.

  "I'm so fat!" He grabbed me by my arms and looked me in the eyes.

  "Stop."

0-0-0-0-0

  Bently's POV:

  "Stop" my ex is going to pay for this. I've been giving him these little granola bars that doctors usually give to underweight people to gain weight. I wasn't going to tell him though. He would freak.

"You're not fat, you're amazing, beautiful, you're my baby."

  I held him for a while. Wishing for his pain to go away... I don't want him to feel like this.

0-0-0-0-0-0

I'm probably going to post multiple chapters today hope you don't mind~