Chapter 54 (end)

LAST CHAPTER!
  Kuuuu it's the last chapter.. I feel kinda sad, but I think it's time for it to come to a close. Don't worry I'm still going to be writing my other book, "Hush little baby" and another book may be coming out soon ;) I really hope you liked this book, and I want to thank you for staying with me to the end. I appreciate it sososo much! I hope you enjoy my other book(S) too!

  Aarics POV:

  It's been a year since we've moved to the new pack house, an everything has been.. amazing. I can't say it's perfect, but it's pretty darn close.

  Daddy is training with the new pack, and he's becoming well respected for his talents, and I've been doing online school. I'm almost done with it, but I have to admit it was hard. Daddy and I thought long and hard about it, and decided it was best for me to do online school instead of public. It would be easier for me to catch up, and it would be a lot less stressful for me.

  I also know, even though he hasn't said it that daddy is still really protective. He hates leaving me alone, and that's probably one of the reasons for him suggesting online school. I'm fine with it though, I don't want to be far from him anyways.

  The first week a got here I realised there were other littles too! I can't explain in words how happy I was, daddy couldn't get me to calm down for hours.

  Everything would be perfect.. if it wasn't for one thing... one person.. one irritating butt hole of a little... Jakob... yes with a k instead of a c! I mean what kind of Jacob has a k instead of a c!?

  It all started when my daddy and his daddy set up a play date for us. He acted like an angel around the caregivers, but once they were looking away he was a total meanie! He pushed me off the swing, and made me cry! It hurt, I got a splinter from the wood chips! When I told my daddy, he told Jakob's daddy, Mark, but Mark didn't believe me! He insists Jakob is an angel! I demanded to go back home after that, as I didn't wanna play anymore.

  Than I gave him another chance. We were playing outside in the garden with my dinosaur toys. Everything was going well, but then he bit my dinosaurs head off! Clean off! I know he's a warewolf and everything, but you don't see daddy biting my Dino's heads off! I started crying again, and Jakob just sat there smirking at me!

  When our daddy's ran over to see what happened, I told them and you know what Jakob did? He denied it! He said that I'm just trying to get him in trouble, and that I was the one who took the head off.. HOW THE HECK CAN I TAKE THE HEAD OFF! Last I checked I didn't have werewolf strength, or very much strength at all! I'm the only human in the pack.

  But guess what, his daddy believed him, and told my daddy that he should teach ME not to lie! Daddy of course believed me, and I never played with Jakob again, but whenever we bump into each other on pack grounds he bumps into me, and he even smacked my stuffie out of my hand. Daddy saw him that time and gave him a good scolding, but all he did was stick his tongue out at him!

   But other than that defect, everything's been amazing! Last I've heard about Bentley is that is pack isn't doing so well. After he basically neglected it, it started falling. His father tried to step up, but he was a harsh and mean ruler, and a lot of his pack either left, and went rouge, or are struggling. I don't know what happened to Bentley other than that, and I don't want to know nor do I care.

  "Baby boy! I'm back!" I jumped out of my babysitters arms, and ran to daddy, jumping into his. He smelled like the outdoors, and even though he just got done training, he still smelled amazing.

  "Daddy! I missed you!" He kissed my forehead, hugging me tightly.

  "I missed you too baby! Have you been good?" I nodded my head quickly, not about to mention the candy I snook. Hoping my babysitter, Lily wouldn't say anything either.