Chapter 43

"So you met the moon goddess?" I could tell he was in disbelief, and I don't blame him.

"It's true! She told me that I have ten days, ten days to choose my mate..." I got quiet at the last part.

"What do you mean?" I looked down, picking at the comforter.

"She said, that I can either pick you or Bentley. But I only have ten days to choose or.. I die." Two looked dazed, and didn't say anything for a couple of seconds.

"I believe you." I looked up at him, surprised.

"Really?!" He nodded his head, ruffling my hair.

  "Really, you have no reason to lie therefor I have no reason to not believe you." I smiled, glad that he believed me and took me seriously.

  My smile soon faded though as I remembered the choice that I was faced with. Two or Bentley... or death. And by the way I saw myself dying, I'm guessing it's a pretty slow and painful death at that.

  "Bean?" I looked up at him, not realizing that he's been talking this whole time.

"Sorry, I spaced out." I blinked my eyes a couple of times, trying to focus.

  "What were you saying?" I asked.

  His face looked serious, yet at the same time comforting. He looked me in the eyes and, I couldn't avert my eyes away from his.

  "What are you gonna do?" I managed to look away, trying to focus on anything but him.

  I tried to focus on the random crack in the wall, examining it like it's the most interesting thing on the earth.

  "Bean.." I bit my lip, not saying anything.

  "Bean, answer me please." I shook my head, feeling tears brim my eyes. Why do I cry so dang much? I'm such a crybaby, crying about every little thing.

  I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I was turned around to look at Two. His face looked worried, and loving.

  "Bean..." I broke.

  "I DONT KNOW! I DONT KNOW, I DONT KNOW, I DONT KNOW!" Tears streamed down my face.

  "Bentley, he hurt me in the worst way possible and still is. I feel it when he does something with someone else, and it hurts. Yet I think back and remember all the times we had together, all the good times... He used to be so nice to me, he used to treat me like a prince! He was my first everything!" I wiped my eyes, taking deep breaths.

  "But then there's you... We went through a horrible time together, being in that god awful prison like place. You helped me survive there, you helped me so much. You even saved me from getting raped." I wiped another tear from my face.

  "A-And you-you've always been there for me too. Helping me through tough times, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any feelings for you. I've come to like you.. a lot, but I also still like Bentley a lot.... I just don't know what to do."

  Two pulled me in for a hug, rubbing my back while I cried. He slowly rocked back and fourth, kissing the top of my head.

  "It's ok... whatever you choose, I'll be here for you. I promise." This made me cry even more.

  Why did he have to be such a good guy?

  Why did I have to start falling in love with him?

  Why do I still have feelings for Bentley?

  I pulled back from Two's embrace and smiled. I wiped my eyes, not wanting to cry anymore. I'm tired of crying, and my chest hurts from sobbing.

  "Thank you." Two smiled, grabbing my hand.

  "You hungry?" Like on cue my stomach growled.

  Two chuckled and picked me up, putting me on his hip. I'm glad he didn't make me talk about it anymore, I didn't want to think about it, at least for today.

  "Where do you wanna go hm?" I laid my head on his shoulder, taking in his scent.

  "Pizza and wings?" I quietly whispered into his shoulder.

  "Pizza and wings?" He repeated back to me, bouncing me slightly.

  I nodded my head, embarrassed for some reason. I never really asked for much food, but I was really hungry today.

  "You wanna stay home or go out?" I stayed silent for a couple of moments, contemplating.

  I haven't been out of the house for a while, and it would be nice to get out for once. Also once I get out for a couple of hours I have an excuse not to go out again for a good week.

  "Let's go out." I lifted my head from his shoulder, looking at him.

  Our faces were close, and I could feel his breath. I didn't move, and my stomach felt like there were thousands of butterfly's flying around in it.

  "Coming right up." He leaned in and I closed my eyes, expecting I don't know what, a kiss?

  I stayed like that for a couple of seconds before opening my eyes back up, not feeling anything.

  He looked amused, smiling at me. I felt my cheeks turn red, and I put my head back on his shoulder.

  "Let's just go..." Two chuckled at me, and started walking to the front door.

  Bentley's POV:

  I got to Wyoming only to find that they were no longer there.

  Two, that bastard. He can't hide what's mine from me for long. Aaric is my mate, and my mate only. Not his.

  I spent what felt like forever searching for their scents again. When I finally found it I set off in the direction of Florida, mind set on finding whats rightfully mine.

0-0-0

  I followed their scents into a small town, I changed back into human form in some nearby woods, taking some clothes out of a little sack that I brought.

  Putting the clothes on I walked through town, Aarics scent getting closer. I stopped at a pizza shop, looking through the windows.

  I saw Aaric and Two sitting in a booth. Aaric was giggling, and I could only see the back of Two's head.

  Found ya.

I opened the door and Two's head instantly whipped around. I'm guessing he smelled me.

  Aaric was still focused on his pizza, picking off a pepperoni and popping it in his mouth happily.

  "Bean..." I heard Two say cautiously, reaching across the table and grabbing Aarics hand.

  Arric looked up, following Twos gaze over to me. His mouth dropped open, and I could smell the fear radiating from him.

  "Hey baby boy."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Thanks for reading, I wonder who Aaric will choose =-=
Who are you rooting for?