Chapter 8

Picture of Pack house above.

Bentlys POV:

"Your coming with me." I said to my innocent little mate as he walked to my car. It's so cute how he doesn't say certain words and just said private parts. That's not the point right now though. I'm pissed, all I want to do is to go to his fathers house, if you can even call him a father, and rip those guys heads off. I couldn't though, not yet at least my little mate is sobbing in the passenger seat with his knees to his chest.

  Once I got to the pack house I put the car in park and quickly got out and ran over to my baby boy. I opened his door, unbuckled him and picked him up. He didn't protest which I half expected him to do but instead put his face into my chest, getting tears and snot all over me but I didn't care. I ran into the house and my sister spotted me.

"Who's that? What's going on?" Oh yeah I didn't tell her I had a mate, I don't know how she would react to him being a male.

  "He's my mate and right now he's not doing so well." I said setting my mate down on the counter and rubbing circles on his back.

  "You didn't tell me you had a mate!! He's so adorable too!" She was going to give him a hug but he flinched back.

  "Right now is not the right time he's going through some stuff." I looked down at him and his eyes were swollen for crying.

  "Do you want to rest little one?" He just slowly nodded, his crying reducing to hiccups. I picked him up once again and went up the rustic style stairs. I opened my bedroom door and set him down on my bed, he looks so tiny on my Alaska King bed. Right when his head hit the pillow he curled up in a little ball, rocking back and fourth slowly almost like he's trying to rock himself to sleep like you do a baby.

  I stayed with him rubbing his back, and stroking his hair until I made sure that he was asleep. I need to figure some things out and I'm obviously not letting him go back to that horrible excuse of a fathers house.

  I slowly got up from the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen where my sister was sitting. I told her how I found out he was my mate and why he is here are the pack house right now. I also told her how he doesn't know that we are werewolves so we have to be careful.

  "How could he do that to his own son! How could he let other people do that to his son and just watch and laugh!" My sister basically screamed.

  "I'm contemplating going over there and rubbing their dicks off." I said laughing at how they would scream in pain. Why do I care if it's evil they hurt my mate, I will never forgive anyone for that.

  "Don't go over there, at least not right now. Wait for a couple of weeks while he stays here and gets settled. Wait till you tell him about our secret. Wait until he's calmed down." I nodded my head reluctantly know that she was right. There was long silence until I heard loud sobbing and screaming.

  "HELP NO! BENTLY HELP! AHHHWAA." I ran upstairs and flung the door open, slightly relieved when I saw that no one was trying to take away my mate. Instead he was once agin sobbing and it seemed like he just woke up from a horrible dream. I walked over to the bed and pulled him towards me. He wrapped his legs around me and buried his face into my chest.

  "Shhh, shhh it's ok. No one can hurt you anymore. I'm here." I rubbed little circles on his back and whispered sweet nothings into his ear to calm him down.