Chapter 1

I woke up with the sweet smell of pancakes and sausage filling my nose. I look around me to see that I'm in a beautiful bedroom with its own bathroom and an amazing king sized bed. I have to be dreaming. I turn my head towards the door and I hear light knocking.

"Aaric, sweetie, breakfast is ready." It sounded like a woman's voice, soft and sweet. "Aaric.... Aaric....Aaric.."

The knocking started to intensify and the soft sweet voice turned into a loud, mean, harsh voice of a man... my father. The room around me started to get blurry and then it was gone.

When I looked around me again I was back in my shabby, empty room, with one single box in it. There was still banging on the door and my fathers angry voice was on the other side.

Shit, I forgot that today was moving day. Shit shit shit, I'm screwed I might as well be a dead person. When I open that door I'm dead, I'm seriously dead.

I cautiously stepped out of bed, which by the way didn't work, because it is basically the noisiest bed ever. My bed is a small old bed that has the spring basically popping out of it.

As I got to the door my hand started shaking, and I started to hyperventilate. I took one final deep breath and unlocked my door. In an instant my bedroom door slammed open, and I apparently got breakfast. Not pancakes, not sausage, I got a mouth full of fist.

I fell backwards, tears streaming down my eyes. No matter how many times I get hit or beat up I still can't get used to it. And it doesn't help that I have the lowest pain tolerance ever, and I bruise so easily.

I soon got another punch in the stomach, and then a kick, and then another series of punches. "Why the fuck didn't you answer me, and why the fuck were you not up with my breakfast." Never thought breakfast could be so painful.

"I-Im sorry sir! I-I'll make your breakfast now." I said and tried to get up quickly only to get pushed down again.

"Never mind now, I don't want breakfast my mood is spoiled. Just get all the stuff ready in two hours." Two hours?! I have to get the whole house packed in two hours?! Good thing I packed all my stuff last night and started packing the kitchen.

  My dad walked out of the room, and stomped down the stairs. I waited until I heard the front door open and then close to get up from where I was laying.

  All I packed was my notebook or, as some would call it, diary. I also packed the little clothes I have which all came from my grandma. The clothes still fit me even after two years, but my grandma bought them one size up. "You never know when you are going to wake up and be two feet taller." She would tell me when I complained that they were big. I am now very, very grateful because my father would most likely give me something he found in the nearby trash.

The clothes that I packed with me consisted of two pairs of black skinnies and one white shirt with a small hole in the shoulder area, and an MCR shirt. I packed my underwear, socks and a picture of my grandma and I a couple weeks before she passed and I had to go back to my "father". That's all I really had with me so I was set.

I looked over the room one last time before I went downstairs to pack up the rest of the place. I decided I should finish up the kitchen, so I got a box and started placing plates, and silverware in there. Once I finished with the kitchen I moved on to the living room. There were various beer and whisky bottles scattered around the floor, and I started to swiftly pick them up.

When all the bottles were in a garbage bag, I got a box and started to pack things up. There were random things scattered around like a couple movies, a random candle, and papers which I don't know if they were important or not so I packed them anyways.

I vacuumed the carpet and tried to get as much of the dirt and stains out as I could. Which was close to impossible. Once I was done I had basically thirty minutes to get the rest of the house packed before it was too late.

When the door opened and my father walked in I already had everything packed up and ready to be put in the truck. My father took one look at everything, grunted in reply and walked upstairs.

I sat down to take a break and not even ten seconds later I heard "Start carrying everything into the back of the truck, I'm gonna take a nap." I sighed and started to carry stuff to the truck. My father is too cheap to hire movers but at least he got a moving truck. Once I got all the boxes in the truck, with a struggle there was a couple things that was going to be a challenge. The old, dusty, heavy, trashy TV. Father said to leave the beds and the couch because the house already comes with them. I tried to pick up the TV but I didn't even get to lift it one centimetre off ground. No matter how many times I tried I just couldn't.

I sighed and sat down outside because I needed fresh air. I looked up and saw a buff looking guy walking by. I looked back at the TV and then back to him. I might as well ask for help rather then getting my face kicked in right? After a couple deep breaths, and a small pep talk I got up and walked over to him.

"E-Excuse me?" He didn't hear me so I took a deep breath and tried again. "U-Um sir? Sir?" He turned around and looked around before looking down at me. He had to be a little over six feet tall.

"Yeah?" He said scratching his head. He looked like he could squish me like a blueberry at any time given.

"U-Um I'm moving and I uh..." He looked at me with one eyebrow raised up. "I-I- Just couldn't carry the TV to the truck so I was wondering if you could h-help me?" My voice was shaky. He shrugged and told me sure, so I lead him to my house. I pointed over to the TV and he walked over and easily picked it up, and carried it over to the truck. I told him thanks and tried to dig in my pocket to find something I could give him, he understood what I was doing and just shook his head and walked away. Ok then.

Thanks to mister muscle man, I'm all done! I walked around the small beat up house, finally happy that I can leave this place behind. But I have a feeling the memories won't be left behind with it. I hope the house is much better at the new place, maybe it has a bathroom that doesn't have mild in the shower, maybe the walls are painted a nice shade of blue, or even clean white. Maybe the bed that's there is nice and soft, and the carpets are new. I could dream, but deep in my mind I knew this was not the case.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoy the story so far :)