Chapter 33

Here I am, sitting at the dinner table with Bentley's father, Bentley, and the home wrecker. It was mostly silent except for the sound of forks clinking against the plates.

  "Well, have you thought about who you're going to invite?" Bentley's dad broke the silence.

  "What do you mean." Bentley didn't look up from his plate while he was speaking.

  "The wedding! Have you though about who you're going to invite to the wedding?" I looked up and Elizabeth was just smiling. Her teeth were so white it was blinding me. I bet she uses optic white whiting strips and crest 3D white toothpaste. (Not a product placement)

  She looked at me and smirked. She looked over at Bentley and grabbed his hand.

  "Yeah hubbie! I think we should invite everyone from my pack and from yours!"

  I waited for Bentley to pull his hand away, but he didn't. I looked at everyone, dumbfounded.

  "Yeah, that would be great. What theme do you want?" I looked at Bentley surprised. What the actual hell.

  "That's the spirit son! Finally you came around!" I looked back at Bentley but he hasn't looked at me this whole meal.

  "Well, I couldn't keep this whole thing up with Aaric and I forever. This pack needs a true Luna. Elizabeth is the best for this pack." I felt my eyes sting with tears. What is he talking about? This can't be real, I have to be dreaming.

  I pinched myself, nothing. I tried to speak up but nothing came out of my mouth.

  "Finally! I'm so happy hubbie!" She leaned over and kissed him on the lips. He didn't pull away. I got up from the table, and ran upstairs. He is a liar! A big fat liar!

I ran to Two's room, knocking on it, trying to hold in my tears. He opened the door not even two seconds later. He took one look at me and pulled me in his room right away.

Once I sat on his bed he pulled me into a hug. I let out all of my tears right there, wetting his shirt with my sorrow.

I haven't seen Two a lot these days, he's been training to stay in this pack. He was a lot buffer now. He gained a lot of muscle mass. I guess it's easier because he's a werewolf.

"I'm sorry I haven't come to see you, I've been really busy with training. I've heard what's happened, with the girl and Bentley." I started to cry again.

"They kissed! Right in front of me! She calls him hubby! They're planning their wedding!" He kissed me on the forehead, and pulled me in for another hug.

"Shhh, shh it's ok calm down. Breathe, breathe." He did breath exercises with me until my breathing was calmed.

"He lied to me... he said he would never leave me..." Two sighed, I looked up and he looked angry.

"I'm going to talk to them! I don't care if I get kicked out of the pack, they can't just do this to you! Does he know what will happen once he rejects you?" I'll die.

"You'll die!" Honestly I rather die than live a sad life without Bentley. A sad, heartbroken life.

"I know..." I better start writing my will I guess... my favorite stuffy and tea set goes to Two.

"Two?" He was pacing the floor, hands on his hips.

"Yeah?"

"When I pass... I want my stuff to go to you." He shook his head, and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"No, don't talk like that! You will not die!" How does he know for sure? I mean Elizabeth has everything I don't. Beauty, a nice body, she's a girl...

"How do you know for sure?" He looked me in the eyes.

"I will fix this, don't worry." I sure hope so.