Chapter 14

Aarics POV:

I woke up, hugged tightly against Bently. I looked down and saw that we were both naked and all of a sudden last nights memories came flooding back. I blush profusely and pulled away. He groaned but grabbed a pillow instead. I got up from the bed and quickly ran into the bathroom.

"I'm no longer a virgin." I whispered to myself , looking in the mirror. He loved me the way I was, he made me feel really good. I smiled at myself and traced my finger over the love bite he gave me. I jumped in the shower and stood there letting the warm droplets hit my body. Everything seemed to be getting better. I haven't seen my dad in a while. I'm starting to eat... I'm in love. I smiled at the word love. The same word that I used to grimace at, refusing to believe that it was a real thing.

I got out of the shower drying off, and wrapping a towel around me. I opened the door and saw a naked Bently stretching. I gasped and quickly looked down, remembering in detail of what we did.

"What's the matter baby boy, you seemed to like it last night." I took a sharp breath in and ran into the closet quickly throwing on some clothes. I put on an oversized black sweater, and knee high socks.

I walked back into the room and Bently was dressed. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and honestly I was fine with that.

"How are you feeling?" He asked rubbing the lower part of my back.

"L-little sore." I felt him smile and he led me downstairs.

"You know, were gonna have to return to school soon." I sighed, hoping that I could forget school just for a little bit longer. I nodded my head resting it on his chest.

"Alright, lets eat." Breakfast was already ready by I'm assuming some of the pack workers. Pretty soon people started filing in, sitting down and talking about random things. I sat down next to Bently, slowly eating a piece of my pancake. I had to force it to go down without it coming back up but I knew that me eating made Bently feel better.

I shifted in my seat and felt warmness start to go up my spine. No, not again. Not here. I looked down trying to adjust myself in some way comfortable. I pulled on Bently's sleeve and he looked at me, seeming to understand. Gosh why is going through heat like this and how long does it last.

Sexual content

I thought that Bently was going to take us out of the room but that wasn't on his agenda I guess. He slowly inched his hands towards my throbbing member. He brushed over my thigh ever so slightly. I bit my lip, panting heavily. He grabbed my small member stroking it lightly, barely even touching it. I let out a small moan as he traced over the tip. All the wolves turned to us, understanding what is currently going on. They got up and left the table, a couple of murmurs, lustful eyes and giggles here and there.

As soon as they were gone Bently full on jerked me. I gasped and bucked my hips forward. Turning my head to the side, letting my neck show in a submissive way.

He picked me up and set me on the counter kissing me gently.

"Oh kitten, you're having a little problem there huh?" I nodded slowly, letting out small whimpers wanting him to relieve me.

He took a hold of me in his mouth, I almost came right then and there. He fondled with my balls making me squeak.

"A-Ahh Bently p-please don't stop uhhhh." He let go of me with a pop. I felt like crying from the loss of touch.