Chapter 48

Aarics POV:

  I was so happy that I swear I had a smile on my face for hours. We watched a movie together after everything and planned to go out and do something fun tomorrow.

  I looked up at Two and smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. I felt like everything finally fell into place. Like the last puzzle piece was finally found and put into its spot, completing the puzzle.

  "Hey baby. My beautiful, handsome, adorable, amazing baby." I felt my cheeks go red and my smile get bigger if that's even possible.

  "Aww you embarrassed?" I hid my face in his shirt. My heart beating quickly. He lifted my head up, staring at me with an amazing smile.

  "I wanna kiss you so bad right now." My heart skipped a beat.

  "T-Then kiss me." He leaned in and gently put his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and he deepened the kiss, moving me over to his lap.

  He wrapped his arms around me, and I put my hands on his chest. He pulled away, and his eyes were cloudy. I knew what this meant and I bit my lip.

  I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting by head on his shoulder. My heart must have been beating a thousand miles a minute.

  He started kissing my neck, and I sucked in a breath when he found a sweet spot. He knew he found it too.

  "May I?" I made a little squeak telling him to go on and that's what he did.

  "Here I go." I closed my eyes tight and I felt him bite me, marking me as his.

  It hurt at first but then I was filled with pleasure. I let out a small moan, that I couldn't hold in no matter how hard I tried.

  He pulled back, looking me in the eyes, giving me a look filled with lust.

  Is it just me or did he get 1000x even more attractive when he gave me this look?

  "I don't wanna force you into anything. It's up to you if you want to go farther right now." I took a deep breath.

  I leaned in and kissed him. Pulling back I nodded my head.

  He right away started kissing me. On my neck, making sure to take extra care of the new bite he gave me. On my lips, biting them for entrance. I obviously gave it to him.

  (A little bit of smexy time smut is coming up just to warn you)

  He slid his hands under me, squeezing my butt and then picking me up, not breaking our kiss even once.

  He carried me to the bedroom, laying me down on the bed gently. He slowly took off my shirt, kissing down my chest down to my pants, and underwear taking those off as well.

  My breath hitched when his mouth touched a specific spot. He started stroking me slowly. I let out moans and whimpers, not caring how I sounded.

  "You look beautiful like this." He said as he took off his shirt, pants and underwear quickly.

  I sat up, wanting to pleasure him as well. He looked confused for a second until I took his member in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down.

  He let out a deep moan and grabbed my hair, pulling it slightly.

  "Baby.." I moved my head faster, then finally taking his member out of my mouth with a pop.

  "Lay down." His voice was deep and dominant and it turned me on even more.

  I did as he said laying down, and he got up and went somewhere over in the room coming back with a condom and lube.

  "Where did you get those?" He smirked.

  "A while ago, thinking of you and this. I know it's dumb." I shook my head smiling.

  "It's not dumb." He put the condom on him and put some lube on his fingers.

  He slid a finger into me slowly.

  "Ah" It hurt a little bit so he slowly pumped it in and out before adding another one and then a third.

  "Ah!" This time instead of pain I felt pleasure and I let out a long moan.

  "I want to feel you." I whispered out, just loud enough for him to hear me.

  "Yes baby." He slowly entered me, he was huge.

  "Mmmgh." I bit my lip letting out a squeal of pain mixed with pleasure.

  "I know baby, just tell me when to move." He let me adjust for a bit, making sure I was comfortable.

  "M-Move." He did as told and started pumping in and out of me.

  I squeezed my eyes shut, my toes curling. I didn't care how loud I was moaning. He was gentle with me, yet knew how to make me feel amazing at the same time.

  "F-Feels so good.." I managed to get out before letting out a loud moan as he started going faster.

  "Fuck baby, you feel amazing." He gripped my waist tighter as he moved faster.

  Twos POV:

  His moans are like music to my ears. I made sure to be gentle with him, scared I would break his fragile body.

  I kissed his nipple loving the way he twitched under me. I started stroking his cock, making him moan even louder. The neighbours must love us right now.

  "MNGH AHHHH!" Just the sight of him like this is enough to make anyone go wild. He's beautiful, and he's mine and I'm his.

  "D-Daddy I feel m-my stomach tingling.."  I bit my lip, going faster.

  "Try not to cum yet baby ok?" He let out a whimper followed by an ok.

  I used one of my hands to play with his nippled while stroking his member with the other.

  I felt myself getting close and I felt him twitch from under me.

  "D-Daddy I can't hold it much longer." I felt my stomach tingle telling me that I was about to release myself.

  "Cum baby cum." He did as fold and came all over himself, and I followed soon after.

  "AHHGH!" He let out one last moan.

  I pulled out of him, taking off the condom, throwing it away.

  Bean was panting hard, his eyes still closed.

  I kissed him on his forehead, combing my fingers through his messy hair.

  "Come on baby lets go get cleaned up." He nodded his head slowly, making grabby hands for me to pick him up.

  Smiling I picked him up, walking to the bathroom. I set him on the sink and he gasped in pain, I quickly picked him back up.

  "It huwts..." I cradled him back and forth, he must've slipped into little space from being tired. I started the shower, making sure it's just right.

  "I know baby, daddy's sorry. We're gonna get all cleaned up and then we can go to bed ok?"

  "Oki.." He laid his head on my shoulder as I stepped into the shower.

  "I love you so so much you know that?"

  "I woves yous toos daddy.." I smiled, starting to wash him.

  "I love you even more."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry if you don't like smut. Anyways how are you liking everything so far? What do you thinks gonna happen with Bentley and his plans to get Aaric back?