Chapter 3

I woke from a dreamless sleep. I didn't know what Time it was but it was still dark outside, but I didn't want to go back to sleep so I opened my door and slowly walked downstairs. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 4:30, only thirty minutes from when I usually get up.

"Might as well make breakfast for father now then." I walked over to the kitchen and pulled out some eggs from the fridge. I looked around and found a green pepper so I grabbed that too. I started to dice up the green peppers and my mind wandered. What is the first day of school going to be like? Should I try to make friends? No. No I can't. Should I stay quite and try to blend in? I though about it for a couple of seconds and then decided on that option.

"Blending in is the-" I was cut off mid sentence when I felt a pain on my finger, I dropped the knife and looked down. Shoot. I cut myself when I wasn't paying attention. I washed my hands and then started preparing the eggs. When they were done I made some toast and put it on a plate then made my way upstairs. I took out my black skinnies and an MCR shirt with a black hoodie. Once I put those on looked myself over in the bathroom mirror.

"I should blend in right?"

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

WRONG! When I waked in everyone literally turned their heads towards me and stared. they looked at me like the people in the store did, like I was of a weird different species. I put my head down and then walked into the main office. The lady looked at me confused then asked how she could help me.

"U-Um I'm new here a-and I was wondering if I could please get m-my schedule?" She looked surprised for a second but then looked into her files. She was a tan middle aged woman and had short black hair that fell right below her ears. She was wearing a floral shirt, and a brown skirt. I cringed at her choice of fashion.

"Here you go." She handed me my schedule with my locker number and combination on it. I thanked her and went on my quest to find my locker. Everyone is so tall here, even the girls. All the guys are like 6 feet something and there's an exception of maybe 5'10. Even the girls were 5'7 and more. I looked like a little shrimp compared to everyone. Everyone was so pretty too. What is this a school for models?

I've been searching around for at least eight minutes until I finally found my locker. I think I might have even passed it once. I opened my locker after the third try because I'm not good at locks and it finally opened! I closed my locker and the bell rang. Great. I looked at my schedule and I saw that my class was all the way on the other side of the school. I started sprinting as fast as I could and when I finally got there and into the class I was panting like a dog.

Everyone looked at me weirdly. The teacher looked at me the same way, then he looked like he remembered something.

"Ah, you must be the new student Aaric right?" I shook my head yes and looked down at the ground. "Well introduce yourself then." I looked up and all eyes were on me. "U-Um my n-name is Aaric, and um I just moved h-here that is. U-Um n-nice to meet you?" I said the ending as a question and everyone was straight faced looking at me. I walked to the back, going to the only free desk open. As I was walking I heard various things such as "Why is he here?" "What's going on?" And "Why the hell is someone like him at this school?" I also heard things like "He's so short." And "What is he wearing." I just sighed and sat down.

When the bell rang I was gone, I zoomed out of there. As I did I ran into a wall.

  "What the?" Wait... walls don't talk. I looked up and saw a tall handsome guy, he had brown hair and a slight stubble.

"I-I'm s-sorry." He looked at me and said something that I think was mate. I didn't know he was Australian. He doesn't have an accent or anything. He stared at me for a while which was making me uncomfortable as I don't like a lot of attention. I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm. He's not gonna hit me right? He moved and I flinched and huddled into a ball on the ground. I didn't feel anything though. When I looked up he was gone, and everyone was staring at me. So much for blending in. I got up and ran to my next class, actually getting there on time, this new town is so weird.

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry that this is such a short chapter 0-0