Chapter 27

Up top is Aaric but without the piercings when he gets a bit of a makeover aka he dyes his hair (you'll understand when you read this chapter)

Aarics POV:

When we got back to the pack house daddy's sister ran up to me, hugging me.

"Omg I'm so happy you're back! Omg look at you you're so skinny and dirty, omg I missed you so much!" She kept rambling and hugging me.

I stepped back and smiled when she finally stopped talking. I loved her and all but she sure does ramble a lot.

"I missed you too. Oh yeah um this is Two he took care of me while we were in that place." She nodded her head and smiled.

"Oh he's handsome! Thank you so much for taking care of this little one!" Two nodded, saying hello.

  "Ok, first thing is first lets give you a shower little one, and Two needs one too." Daddy chuckled at his pun.

  "That was horrible your jokes aren't punny at all." Two chuckled at his own joke but daddy just gave him a look saying 'I'm the only one that can make jokes'.

  "L-Let's just take a bath bozos." I giggled and started walking to the house. Half way there I started to get dizzy and fell to the ground. Daddy quickly came to me, picking me up.

"After the bath were going to the pack doctor, and you need to gain weight no matter how you feel about it. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna sit here and watch you die." I nodded my head knowing that he was right.

  0

  When we got to the bathroom it was just daddy and I as Two went to a different room to wash up.

  Daddy ran the tub, and put bubbles in it. When it was filled up he made sure it wasn't too warm and undressed me. He looked like he was about to cry when he saw me naked.

  "P-Please don't look at me like that daddy. Please don't look disgusted.."

  "Baby no, I'm not disgusted! I'm just worried." He kissed me on the nose and picked me up, putting me in the tub

  He then grabbed a wash cloth and started to wash me, starting with the hair. It took a little bit, but mostly because he was being gentle. When we were done daddy wrapped me in a big, fluffy towel.

  He picked me up, walking me to the bed and setting me on it. He then went to the closet and got me some clothes.

  "Here baby I got you something really comfortable." I nodded my head and smiled as he started dressing me.

0-0-0

  When we got to the doctors I was scared, but Two and daddy were there to comfort me. The doctor checked me and made sure nothing else was wrong with me.

  "Okay so you are severely underweight, so you will need to gain a significant amount of weight at least 30 pounds, and that's at the least." I looked at the doctor wide eyed. Thirty pounds?! What, but that's so much.

  Daddy grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze as he saw that I was freaking out.

  "And about your hand, we are going to take care of that right now." I nodded and after a couple minutes another doctor came in with a plethora of casts.

  "When you're done you can pick out a cast ok?" I nodded my head, scared of the pain that is to come.

  Daddy kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear like "when we're done I'll get you a new stuffie." And "you can do this baby boy, I love you."