Chapter 5

Could be triggering: If you ever need to talk I'm here

One. "For being useless."
  Two. "For being fat."
  Three. "For having no friends."
   Five. "No one is ever going to date you."
   Six. "You might as well die."
   Seven. "You were a mistake."

Blood. Blood slowly made its way down my arm. I don't feel much pain from cutting anymore. All I feel is a rush of relieve when I feel warm blood trickle down my arm.

  I felt sleepy, but I knew better than to fall asleep in the bathtub like this. I got up and washed my arm off, watching the water below turn into a deluded red colour. I looked myself over once in the mirror and sighed. Ugly, that's what I forgot. I forgot number eight. Ugly.

  I laid down on my "bed" aka the nice comfy floor. I actually kind of like it. I don't know why but I'm more comfortable down here. I wish I had some ice cream right now. Yes that's what I think of right before I go to sleep. Now I'm hungry, really hungry. I realised that I didn't eat lunch, breakfast, or dinner. I had two glasses of water though.

  I was gonna get up, but then past memories started flooding through my head.

"Ew, your so fat."
"Ew, 100 pounds? Your a pig."
"You could definitely loose a pound or two... or three."

  On second thought I shouldn't get anything to eat. Last time I weighed myself I was 86 pounds, but I ate a sandwich a couple days ago so I need to be careful.

  I barely feel hungry anymore, my body is so used to eating no food that it's not a big deal. My ideal weight is 84 pounds. I'm close, but it's not good enough.

  0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

  I woke up to a sleepless dream once again. I didn't have a clock in my room so I once again needed to go downstairs and check the time.

  4:50 I should really get a clock for my room. I made father some toast with jam, and walked upstairs. What should I wear today? My black skinny jeans or my black skinny jeans? Should I wear a long sleeved shirt or a long sleeved shirt? I chuckled at myself because I'm a sad human being and took out some black skinnies with a black hoodie. I decided to wear nothing under it because it was a hot day today, then I put some foundation on so no one would see my busted lip. I ruffled up my hair, brushed my teeth and went downstairs and out the door.

  On my way to school I found a kids spider man watch so I guess now I have a clock for my bedroom, that's a plus. When I walked into the school everyone looked at me again murmured some things and just went on with their day. I went straight to my first class because I didn't want to be late again.

0-0-0-0-0-0

1st block? Boring
2nd block? Boring
3rd block? Heh bloody boring!

I walked out of third period and was about to go to the bathroom when I felt someone pull my arm. Right on the cuts. Ow. I gasped and got pushed to the locker.

  "You thought you could get away huh? Well think again. We aren't done with you yet." I was bracing myself for a punch to the face but I heard a sort of growling sound, and someone say.

  "Get the hell off of my mate!" Then I was no longer held back onto the locker and, the bullies were gone.

  I looked up and saw the guy from yesterday. He took my face in his hand and inspected it. What is he doing?