Double Date❊Janiel and Zonah

This was requested by @novachildbunny. I hope y'all enjoy and I hope I wrote this correctly!

•THIRD PERSONS POV•
It had been a couple months since jack and Daniel became a thing and started dating. Not long afterwards, Jonah finally built up the courage to ask out Zach. Zach of course said yes, and they started dating, telling the boys a few days later. This left Corbyn as the only one who wasn't dating another guy in the band, but he had his lovely girlfriend Christina. Anyways, the boys tried to be as open about their relationships as possible, but this having been all of their first times dating other guys, it was kind of difficult for them and they found it sort of embarrassing to be so public about it. That's why Corbyn came up with the "genius" idea of the other four boys going on a double date. A way to get them to bond better and become more open with each other.
•JONAHS POV•
"So... do you guys think it's a good idea? I mean, it's not up to me. I'm not going on the date" Corbyn asks hopefully. We all look at each other.
"I mean, it sounds like a good idea to me" I say, shrugging.
"Yeah, I think it sounds pretty fun" jack states. Zach and Daniel nod in agreement.
"Great! Well my work here is done. You guys can plan it out" Corbyn exclaims, standing up from the couch and leaving the room. About 15 minutes later, we have all of the details to the date planned out. It's currently Thursday, and on Saturday we will be going to see movie and then going to a nice restaurant for dinner that we made reservations for. I think we are all really looking forward to Saturday now.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP TO SATURDAY~~~~~~

I stand in the mirror, putting an excessive amount of gel in my hair. I want to make sure I look nice for the date. Once I'm done gelling my hair, which now looks like I dunked it in a bucket of grease. I try to Comb out as much of the excess gel as I can. Once I'm ready, I fix the collar of my shirt and step out I the bathroom, taking a deep breath. I am wearing a plain white button down shirt with a nice black jacket and some jeans. I didn't want to dress TOO fancy, with like a suit and a tie because it's not like we are going to a restaurant that's full of only rich old people where they serve small portions of caviar for 50$ (I absolutely hate those restaurants by the way). I step outside to see Zach, jack and Daniel wearing similar things to me. We all smile at each other and pile into the car. Of course, I'm driving. We make small talk and jam to the radio until we make it to the movies.
"So what would you guys like to watch?" I ask, leaving the decision up to them. I'm really not picky when it comes to movies. They end up picking some sort of comedy movie called (insert random comedy here).
"Me and jack will go get the seats while you guys get popcorn and soda" Daniel suggests. I nod and he walks away, grabbing jacks hand which makes me smile. I then grab on to Zach's hand, he's standing next to me in line, and he looks up at me and blushes. I just smile back. We make it to the from of the line and Zach orders.
"Two large popcorns and 4 small sodas please!"  Zach orders. We pay and then just stand holding hands while we wait until the lady at the counter hands us a tray.
"Thanks" I say before walking away with Zach next to me. I look at my watch to see that the movie starts in 10 minutes. "Cmon babe. The movie starts soon" I say, placing my hand on Zach's back to usher him forward. We make it into the theater where jack and Daniel are waiting. They don't see us walk in because they are too busy kissing and flirting with each other. I roll my eyes and Zach coughs very obviously to get their attention. They pull away and both turn a dark shade of red. Fortunately there is almost no one else in this theater, and the people who are here are in the very front while we are seated in the back. We get settled and soon enough, the movie begins.

"That was a pretty funny movie if you ask me" jack laughs.
"Yeah. The ending was really hilarious" Zach agrees.
"Yeah! But we gotta hurry because our dinner reservation is soon" I say, speeding up my walk to the car. They follow behind me and we get back into the car driving to the restaurant. By now, its 7:00. We make it in and get our seats soon after. While we sit at the table, we spend time talking about how our relationships are doing. I grab Zach's hand under the table, making him smile an extremely adorable smile. I can't help myself and I lean over to kiss him quickly on the cheek. Zach smiles even wider and looks up at me, giving me a quick peck on the lips. Soon, jack decides to leave for the bathroom.
"Hey baby, wait up" Daniel calls, following after him. This gives me and Zach some "alone" time. Not like we are gonna do anything though, we are in a restaurant. We just chat and joke around. Soon they get back from the bathrooms and our food arrives. We eat, pay and then leave.
"That was delicious. We should go there again some time" jack exclaims. We all nod in agreement again. Daniel ends up picking up jack to give him a piggy back ride. I do the same to Zach and we end up racing to the car. By the time we get there, we are panting and laughing. We all get in, still laughing and joking around.
"Hey, I had a lot of fun tonight. Like, a lot" Daniel say smiling.
"Me too! We should do this again some time" I agree. We make it home and go to sleep, us happy the we had a fun night, and Corbyn happy that his plan worked out.